The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Beloved wolf shot dead

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Beloved wolf shot dead
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted December 02, 2018 07:39 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Now cries for a buffer zone around Yellowstone to protect wolves that don't respect boundaries. It's just heartbreaking, ya know?

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/12/02/beloved-yellowstone-wolf-spitfire-killed-by-trophy-hunter/23606554/

Good hunting. El Bee

PS actually, I've had this idea myself for a long time. Hunt the fringes, solid advice.

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted December 03, 2018 04:13 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
Such sad news [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 191 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 03, 2018 05:10 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
You bastard how could you She was one of the good wolves !lmao

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 03, 2018 05:55 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Uh, ……. 'cuse me Capt. Proton, but we have a 'no hunting' park.
Wolves disperse and are hunted.
Now we need a 'no hunting' buffer zone.
What happens when the wolves have killed off the deer in the buffer zone and again disperse ……… and are (gasp) shot ???
Either the math is not working here or we just need to make the entire West a no hunting buffer zone.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 03, 2018 08:49 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Poor "Spitfire"!

You know when you are headed the wrong way? When you start naming "beloved" wolves, that's when.

Did anybody ever stop to think, back when they eliminated wolves and grizzlies from the lower 48, that they had a good solid reason for doing it? Now, I have heard credible reports, that wolves were never in the Yellowstone area. I know next to nothing, one way or the other, but at least some people question these introductions shoved down their throats because Sierra Club folks get warm fuzzies knowing they helped introducing them to the wild habitat.

Sorta like my favorite do it yourself hobby environmentalist project, the California Condor. That initial sanctuary, the Sespi, along the coast has been extended to bar lead ammunition in the entire state! And now introduced to the Arizona Grand Canyon and Baja California. Pretty soon, they will be screaming for a buffer zone including Nevada, Utah and New Mexico. This is how it creeps, and it's your freedom they are restricting! What the fuck does some Dilettante in New Yawk care about a few extra states being included in a buffer zone if it will save one bird?

Meanwhile, the whole Central Valley is drying up so that Pelosi and Finestein can protect the Sacramento Delta Smelt and flush, (waste) all that water into the ocean! These type of environmentalists are friggin' crazy. Meanwhile, has anybody else noticed that we are routinely scared of E coli Lettuce imported from Mexico? Seems like every month, they have to destroy an entire crop because Mexico doesn't understand basic hygiene. Even the Arabs figured it out a few millennium ago, eat with your right hand, wipe your ass with your left hand....and shake hands with your right hand because your left, the nose picking hand, has poop under the fingernails. Basic stuff, and Mexico has to learn that Americans have a few standards, and will get sick eating lettuce cleaned with sewer water. Basic.

Now, what the hell were we talking about? Oh yeah, that noble creature Canis lupus Dang! Poor "Spitfire" R.I.P.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 03, 2018 09:18 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
And another thing ……………
Didn't we just go thru this same B.S. a couple of months ago with a lion in Africa ???

Can the death threats be far behind ?????

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted December 05, 2018 12:10 PM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
It's all just another "Oh my gosh, another one of God's beloved ( by bunny huggers) sensless death at the hands of an evil doer that owns a gun." Total bullshit story for the mindless masses that don't jack shit about conservation and the ways of nature. It just doesn't follow the Disney scenario that you can hug and kiss animals in the wild. Good another deer and elk destroyer put to death. The hunter was an archangel to the deer and elk and no doubt a few sheep and cattle.
I wonder why they were hunted out years ago by ranchers and people of the day.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted December 05, 2018 12:11 PM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
where's the edit button lol

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 06, 2018 03:19 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Pretty sure the loo loo's will want to reintroduce endangered bacteria and virus soon lest the planet be without them ! We already have many diseases that were wiped out in the U.S. years ago coming back across the border. Along with the endangered head lice and other critters.

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Eddie
Member # 4324

Icon 1 posted December 06, 2018 03:29 AM      Profile for Eddie   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
It's a sad day when they start naming wolves.
They every think why it was out side of the park was because the wolves have almost wiped out the elk inside the park.
Yes my fellow hunters it's a sad day when they start running the wildlife programs with there heart and not there mind.

Posts: 275 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 06, 2018 07:16 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, a truly sad day and we should DO something.
Perhaps one of those 'Go Fund' accounts to provide rememberance of our beloved Spitfire.
Send your donations to Kokopelli ………………..

[Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------

knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted December 06, 2018 07:24 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Dilettante and svelte...what's next!?

Wonder if predator hunters have a predisposition to kickin' azz in Scrabble???

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 06, 2018 09:21 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well Fred, It's like they say; beer was invented to keep predator hunters from ruling the world....or something like that?

We don't let just ANYBODY hunt coyotes! They have to earn it.

You might say, "elite" types hunt coyotes. That's not news.

Good hunting. El Bee

[ December 06, 2018, 09:21 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

NeilA
Member # 6789

Icon 1 posted December 06, 2018 11:40 AM      Profile for NeilA   Email NeilA         Edit/Delete Post 
Shock collars.

Since they are basically pets and have names etc. they should be kept within boundaries.

Posts: 28 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2018  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 06, 2018 11:49 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Suave ….. Urbane …….. Debonair.

[Cool]

No, wait …………….. that's off of my business cards.
Never mind.

[Smile]

--------------------

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 07, 2018 04:49 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I think NeilA nailed we need leash laws ! keep fluffy where he belongs ! I'm sure they could recruit volunteers remember Treadway the bear boy !

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters