The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Kavanaugh issues (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Kavanaugh issues
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 02, 2018 05:04 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I got this via email:

If accusation is allowed to equal guilt, anyone can destroy anyone for any reason or no reason. This would violate the most basic and essential principles of fairness.

To: bladesmn@aol.com
Sent: 9/30/2018 9:26:08 PM Eastern Standard Time
Subject: Good analysis

Isbel post, review of statements... Here's what I learned from listening to the hearings from Ford and Kavanaugh:
1) Ms. Ford stated she did not come forward for political reasons and has not been paid to come forward. Fact check: There are 3 known GoFundMe accounts in her name totalling nearly $1,000,000 dollars. She does not plan to return the money, nor has she told people not to send money.
2) She testified that she and her husband went to a therapist in 2012 while remodeling their home. They were arguing over installing a 2nd front door which she stated under oath, that she wanted as an escape route. Fact check: A check of Palo Alto building permit records show the 2nd door was installed in 2008. The record states the 2nd door was added as a separate entrance for a rental unit being developed in the home.
3) She doesn't know or remember how she got to the party. No one has come forward to take credit for taking her to the party.
4) She doesn't know or remember how she got home which was 8 miles away. No one has come forward to take credit for taking her home.
5) She doesn't know or remember when the party was.
6) She doesn't know or remember where the party was.
7) She said she does remember it was Kavanaugh.
8) She was sketchy on how many people were at the party.
9) She was 15 years old, at a party without adult supervision and without her parents knowledge, drinking illegally.
10) She said she was so upset that she was almost raped that she fled the party, leaving her best friend behind with these almost rapists.
11) She said she heard people talking about her at the party after the incident. She doesn't know or remember what they were saying. Questions: How did she hear them talking about her if she fled the house? How does she know they were talking about her if she doesn't know or remember what they were saying?
12) All of the witnesses that she named have provided statements saying it never happened, and also vouched for the good character of Kavenaugh.
13) Ford said she called her friends on her cell phone when she got home to tell them what had happened. She stated the party was in 1982. Fact check: The first cell phone was not available for sale until 1984.
14) Feinstein was deceptive and violated the rules of the judiciary committee by keeping the letter secret from the chairman and other committee members for 60 days. She never questioned Kavanaugh about it when she met with him before the confirmation hearings.
15) Someone leaked the letter to the press. The only people who had the letter were Ford, her lawyer, Feinstein, and the Democratic Senator from her state. Feinstein became very flustered and could not be sure if her office leaked the letter. Her reaction to the question seemed very suspicious. She turned to ask her staff member who was present, if her office had given the letter to the press.
16) Ford was never told by Feinstein or her lawyer that the Senators on the judiciary commitee would come to her for her statement or that it could have been done in private. Ford, her lawyer, and Feinstein decided her statement should be given publicly.
17) Ford stated the reason she did not want to come and provide a statement earlier was because she has a fear of flying. However, she has taken many trips where she traveled by air to Hawaii, Tahiti, etc. She also flew to Delaware where she had been hiding out since the letter was leaked. Why did she not just drive from Delaware to meet with the commitee? She doesn't know who paid for the airline ticket to Delaware.
18) Even though she said she wanted to remain anonymous, she hired a lawyer and took a polygraph test the first week of August, less than two weeks after sending the letter. The polygraph test consisted of two questions. She doesn't know who ordered or paid for the polygraph.
19) She deleted her Facebook and Twitter social media accounts before sending the letter.
20) Her attorney claims to be handling the Ford case pro bono but was hired by Feinstein.
21) Kavanaugh was very passionate in his denial, as anyone would be under a false accusation that is destroying his reputation, his family and children, and his career.
22) He likes beer and drank in high school at the legal age of 18.
23) He graduated top in his class, played basketball and football.
24) He recorded his scheduled activities in a caledar. His father preserved these calendars along with other school memorabilia such as trophies, essays, etc. in their attic.
25) The Republicans questioning Ford were respectful.
26)The Democrats were not respectful of Kavanaugh and didn't really ask any questions other than to try to get him to ask for an FBI investigation.
Summary and observations: After reviewing the testemony provided by both, I have personally come to the following conclusions based on evidence and observations:
1) I think both statements were presented in a believable manner, but the burden of proof is on the accuser, and that didn't happen.
2) I have a problem with Ms. Ford's credibility due to the contradiction of having 3 GoGundMe accounts with no plans to return the money. I had a problem with her statement that she was so distressed that she needed an extra door installed during a 2012 renovation on her home when it was actually installed in 2008 for a rental unit being prepared. I have a problem believing her statement that she has a fear of flying when in fact she had flown many, many times. I felt suspicious that something incriminating was in her social media leading her to delete her Facebook and Twitter accounts.
3) She admitted to being deceitful to her parents who did not know she was at a party without adult supervision.
4) Her behavior leading up to the hearing appears to be staged and calculated. She appears to have been coached.
5) Kavenaugh had his parents, his wife, and many friends at the hearing in support of him.
6)There was not a single family member or friend at the hearings in support of Ford. Where was her husband or the beach friends she claims gave her advice and encouraged her to come forward. The friends whom she has named as witnesses claim the incident never happened.
7) Kavanaugh has been vetted by the FBI six different times and not one thing has ever come up. Ford has only been asked two questions on a non admissible polygraph.
8 I believe something happened to Ford, but I don't believe Kavanaugh did it.
9) I believe that Kavanaugh's display of righteous anger is a justified response to this serious accusation.
10) I believe Feinstein and the Democrats are using mentally weak Ford as a political pawn.
11) The Democrats have stated they will go to any length to not lose this seat on the Supreme Court because this confirmation will change the Supreme Court for the next generation. This tells me that Democrats are even willing to assassinate the good character of an innocent person and destroy a family for political reasons in order to accomplish their goal.
12) Democrats have stated they are going to keep trying to delay the confirmation until after the midterms.

Based on these facts and observations, I feel certain Judge Kavenaugh is innocent of this accusation. If I were on the judiciary commitee, I would vote to confirm Judge Kavanaugh, not for political reasons, but because he most definitely qualified. #confirmKavenaughnow #votered2018 #redwave2018 #Trump2020
Sent from my iPhone

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31301 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted October 02, 2018 06:51 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe Im splitting hairs, but every time I hear that discussion on the talking head shows about boys lined up to gang rape the girl in the room, is that another way of describing what most of us remember hearing about some chick pulling a train?
There was always that one girl or two that had no compunction about getting fucked up and fucking a bunch of guys at a party, if that was the case in the topic at hand, isn't the term gang rape a stretch?
The girl in the "room" maybe wanted to get fucked, otherwise you'd think she, whoever she is, would be coming forward? Instead of the girls who saw the guys lined up, coming forward.

Posts: 1591 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 03, 2018 10:02 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I think all that pulling a train talk is just that, stupid boy high school bullshit with no basis in fact. Everybody has heard the fairytale but personally, I never met anybody that said; Hell yeah I did it and it was fabulous! I think everybody kept their mouth shut because at that point 90% of those guys were still working at trying to get to first base. And, if boys in high school were good at anything, it is/was at talking experience about something they didn't know much about. I knew maybe 6-12 boys in school that had a very steady girlfriend but the majority were probably dating a different girl every week. If that.

As far as drugs, maybe I ran with the wrong crowd but we didn't have drugs besides alcohol. Excuse my bias but the only ones we knew that smoked grass in the parking lot were the Tacos. (Cholos) But the Mexican American guys I knew were just like everybody else, I'm talking about the ones over in Hicks Camp, a local neighborhood ghetto. Nobody else knew a damned thing about drugs or date rape drugs. We had all heard of "Spanish Fly" but I don't know anybody that actually bought it or used it?

I read this morning that the Dems are crying that the FBI isn't interviewing 30 or 40 people with real important stuff, so this investigation, that they have concluded will find nothing, is bogus. As everybody already knows, the Democrats won't be happy until this nomination is withdrawn. It seems so bizarre that they are willing to go this far into the gutter over Roe v Wade?

They know they have a sketchy constitutional right and any subsequent review of the issue is liable to turn out the opposite. I'm bewildered? Would that be the end of the world for those people? They act like it. But, a little common sense about all the options available for birth control? Sending coat hangers to their senator? Don't they understand the number of remedies available to prevent pregnancies, not to mention the clinics that will do a D&C. But we have the hysterical screaming, afraid that kavanaugh singlehandedly will overturn their most sacred "right", & so fearful that they are going to extreme lengths to prevent this appointment. It's really not rational. The extent they will go, to prevent a 5th vote is amazing. And, this is just a possibility, down the road.

I'm reasonably sure that IF this Roe v Wade is ever reversed, they will find relief, somewhere, somehow? In the meantime, this asinine behavior is borderline crazy, not to mention dishonest. But that's what we are dealing with, Liberals have a mental illness and we spend way too much time catering to their ideas, and their mandatory solutions.

Excuse the rant.
Good hunting. El Bee

[ October 03, 2018, 10:12 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Bomba
Knows what it's all about
Member # 71

Icon 1 posted October 04, 2018 05:55 AM      Profile for Bomba           Edit/Delete Post 
Bomba concerned about situation so talked to Chief.
Chief say:
quote:
Some human truly believe they are Napoleon.
Only difference between them and Ford are window bars, locked doors, walls and fence.

[ October 04, 2018, 05:56 AM: Message edited by: Bomba ]

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 04, 2018 07:45 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Bomba so profound this time, I don’t understand any of it?

Tell Uncle Jay Hi, for all of us!

Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted October 05, 2018 05:37 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Bomba go shit in your hat !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Bomba
Member # 71

Icon 1 posted October 05, 2018 07:33 AM      Profile for Bomba           Edit/Delete Post 
At first Bomba believe she had bad experience but not with K. Then later believe experience totally manufactured in her mind. Spookier than mud hut cat.
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted October 05, 2018 07:47 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
MKULtra.

(edit for photo)
https://media.8ch.net/file_store/91f4077c912349bf4e65b92965bb800f88c51318d360c379822908243d415d81.jpeg

[ October 05, 2018, 09:12 AM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 05, 2018 09:15 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't ever want to live in a country where Bomba has lost his Mojo. It's just not right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9C0DYjFZLw

[ October 05, 2018, 09:18 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted October 05, 2018 09:56 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Look's like Murkowski is feeling some pressure ?
https://media.8ch.net/file_store/6d7ed0e495dec06faafe9fe873768becf7450a4b 75846d6b9062f9a13ad4959c.jpg

Feinstein=PURE EVIL

[ October 05, 2018, 09:58 AM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 06, 2018 09:02 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That Murkowski is an idiot! Didn't she get appointed when her husband died....or something like that? I hope she's defeated next election. That Heidkamp in Dakota N? she should be defeated also, we don't need that type. But the vindictiveness on the Left knows no bounds, they are all after the Maine senator for voting "yes". Collins?

If only the Republicans were the same way; TAKE NO PRISONERS ! Well, today's the day. I will enjoy the reactions on the Left! It is a mental illness. The demonstrators are just useful idiots. They don't even have a firm grasp on the issues.

Speaking of which: my "favorite" wishy washy AZ senator is a "yes", unless something BIG comes up? The sooner he's out of politics, the better.

Good hunting. El Bee

[ October 06, 2018, 09:03 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted October 06, 2018 10:01 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
She's in until 2022 I think ? Palin is already firing shots across her bow.

Q said a long time ago it's not R's vs D's

It's good vs Evil..

This is exactly what we are witnessing if one is awake enough to pay attention.

As a whole the D's are worse than the R's

Many Republicans are terrible people maybe even Evil. The Democrats are far worse, thus DJT siding with the R's..

If things go as planned, I could see two new party's even if they go by the same old names.

It has too be good. Either way. Or were screwed.

Y'all know who's running things right ? in particular the D's..

It should be obvious by now.

God Bless

[ October 06, 2018, 10:02 AM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

tedo
Member # 4320

Icon 1 posted October 06, 2018 10:03 AM      Profile for tedo   Email tedo         Edit/Delete Post 
Lisa Murkowski was appointed by her father Frank Murkowski after he was elected govenor of Alaska. Prior to his one term stint as govenor he was a US Senator for Alaska. He was a lousy governor and was beaten in the primary by Sara Palin who was elected governor then her VP bid with McCain. In her bid for reelection, Murkowski was was defeated in the primary but was able to pull out a win with write in votes by promising free stuff to the native population. When I moved to Alaska in 1980 the local politicians were not as slick as their counter parts in the lower 48 but by the time I left in 2014 they had become every bit their equal i.e.. Begich defeating long time senator Ted Stevens after bogus charges filed. A unusual side note to Alaska politics, they have had the same representative in congress since statehood, Don Young.
Posts: 73 | From: S.E. Arizona | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 06, 2018 12:27 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, looks like he is appointed by a vote of 50-48. The rabble outside aren't sure what to do until they get their "bail money" and their further direction.

Meanwhile, I'm looking at CNN. Five females are holding a little session and it looks like a death in the family. I seem to detect a theme along the lines of "Believe women" and they expect Kavanaugh to take the bench and sit on the "far right". Also, he will continue to have a cloud over his head....they say?

This is (literally) the end of the world; as we know it! Stay tuned to CNN for MORE REACTION ! Yawn. I think I have something more important to do, rearrange my sock drawer.

But watching their misery and gloating is pretty special.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Alaskan Yoter
Member # 169

Icon 1 posted October 06, 2018 06:05 PM      Profile for Alaskan Yoter           Edit/Delete Post 
Murkowski was appointed her position at first by her father, due to a loop hole in the system. Then its been the special interest native groups keeping her in office. I think she has ever had a Conservative/Republican backing from the public.....ever. It appears the last day or so most Alaskans on board with kicking her to the curb.

Now rumors have it Palin might throw her hat in the ring in 2020. While she might be the lessor of the two evils, she's just as bad. She really has no Alaska following, even though the lower 48 seem to be enamored with her.

Posts: 235 | From: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Alaskan Yoter
Member # 169

Icon 1 posted October 06, 2018 06:07 PM      Profile for Alaskan Yoter           Edit/Delete Post 
Correction "I don't think she has ever had a Conservative/Republican backing from the public.....ever."
Posts: 235 | From: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted October 06, 2018 06:28 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Look...an Alaskan!^^

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 07, 2018 07:01 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
The Despicable Dems are in the full panic mode for good reason.
LIFETIME APPOINTMENT !!!!!
The Court in now solidly conservative.
Now....
If they lose the mid-term election they're bend over the log and squeal like a pig fuked and they know it.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7501 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 07, 2018 11:01 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
There have been all sorts of reading of the tea leaves. Same tea leafs but different conclusions. This will energize the Left! And, this will cause conservatives to support Republicans in large numbers. Huh?

Frankly, I don't see a "shellacking" like Obama endured in his Saintly fashion? I see Conservatives holding on; if barely. A win is a win. By a Landslide or by the skin of their teeth. I'm not particularly good at reading Tea Leaves.

I have a gut feeling that Fly Over Country will prevail. After eight miserable years of Muslimanomics, we deserve an undisturbed
first Trump term. I've said it before, say what you will about what a jerk he is; but I cannot fault his actions. Just to pick a name, he has been a lot more consistent and successful than say, George Bush, who got a little flaccid on the Iraq war.

BTW his wife is a total BABE!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted October 08, 2018 11:35 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
https://cdn.qmap.pub/images/005bcbbb9003847fe9a289e8a479d206e426cbc548270a68ed20f271dbb23af8.jpg

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters