The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Q drop

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Q drop
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted July 25, 2018 04:42 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
It's starting.
https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/91sux8/q_1695_we_will_never_again_be_under_their_control/

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 26, 2018 05:29 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I look at that stuff and get nothing out of it? Must be too much of a numbskull to appreciate how it's all interconnected? Everything points to collusion, is the theory, right? Maybe if I toked some weed, my mind might expand to where I could grasp the cosmic significance? Then we enter another dimension, where light and sound merge: THE TWILIGHT ZONE.

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted July 26, 2018 08:26 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Q-lussion.

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted July 26, 2018 08:03 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Lol..I understand. If you haven't followed this stuff from the early days, it's difficult to understand. I might back off for awhile ?

Q is saying Trump team is going to take over the Federal Reserve. It's unclear @ this point how all that is going to take place. Q said fast.

Q mentioned a few months ago when asked & replied by saying "structure"

The fed is corrupt & illegal. Most don't realize it's not a branch of the government. It is private.

The restructure of the FED could possibly change many dynamics in our country. The "elite" have been fleecing us for decades.

Enjoy the show !

knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted July 27, 2018 04:29 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Proof, anyone?
 -

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted July 27, 2018 04:51 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Careful now this is what got Kennedy killed !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted July 27, 2018 05:01 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted July 27, 2018 05:19 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That's perfect, Fred! That Kennedy "Word Salad" can mean just about anything to anyone. Exactly like everything QAnnon says. Have you seen the movie, BEING THERE? An imbecile says something vacuous and wise people think it profound. First of all, let's drop the mask. Who the fuck is this guy?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

knockemdown
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted July 27, 2018 05:55 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Nope, haven't seen that movie.

The video I linked (twice) offers an adequate explanation of 'Q'

The identity of 'Q' iis not the puzzle to solve. The puzzle is in the 'crumbs', which encourage researching. Which in turn, lead to self discovery & knowledge.

Skepticism is fine by me. But, the questions you ask can only be answered to your satisfaction if you figure them out for yourself. I.e., if someone told ya, would you even believe them???

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 27, 2018 07:06 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't claim to know much about the Federal Reserve, banking, interest rates & such or even that I totally understand what I do know.
But …….. What gets my undivided attention is the phrase "...confirm …… by an overwhelming bipartisan margin."
Let's be honest; The Senate couldn't vote to welcome Jesus back by an overwhelming bipartisan margin, and yet they all come together to confirm ……. who ???
In the words of the Philosopher Fudd; "Someting's screwy here." [Confused]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted July 27, 2018 07:07 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8tlxp0/5_minute_video_q_for_beginners/
Ariel Perez
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4678

Icon 1 posted July 27, 2018 12:26 PM      Profile for Ariel Perez   Email Ariel Perez         Edit/Delete Post 
https://vimeo.com/277093337

--------------------
AP

Posts: 60 | From: South/eastern Az | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 27, 2018 02:17 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtvjbmoDx-I

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

knockemdown
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted July 27, 2018 04:29 PM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted July 27, 2018 08:21 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Fred hit the nail on the head. Q isn't about telling us stuff. Fox News-yawn or whatever.

It's about self discovery finding our own answers via Q drops. He/they provide drops. We dig & find answers.

Media is compromised including FOX.

This movement is all about leaking info. It gets twisted every which way otherwise. via media sources.

Q has said many times if they dumped all the info on the public @ once. It would put 99% in the hospital.

My digging would say he's right.

Expand your thinking.

[ July 27, 2018, 08:22 PM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

knockemdown
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted July 28, 2018 06:44 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Prezactly...

The little drips & drabs that are trickling in here are barely the tip of a very ugly iceberg.

Please feel free to 'dig' for yourself. Pick a topic & go with it. JFK assassination, 9/11, "WMDs in Iraq", false flags in Syria, destabilization of entire ME, NAFTA fuckery, NoKo/KimjungUn/nukes, EU/ UN globalist policies, BREXIT, "Five eyes" surveillance network, Seth Rich murder/coverup, the "missing" DNC server, Awam brothers fuckery of the DNC & staff, FBI fuckery of Clinton GI investigations, Uranium 1 fuckery, Wiener's "insurance policy" files on his laptop. Weissman & other traitors on Mueller team, Sessions recusal/Jeff Huber(Utah) special prosecutor, Rosentstein/Strozk/Page/DOJ&FBI fuckery, FusionGPS/GlennSimpson/STeele dossier/DNC interaction, secret FISA court warrants use/abuse, Adm. Rogers PATRIOT, Gen.Flynn PATRIOT, Speaker Ryan married to ragin' liberal/RINOS oppostion to MAGA, Sen "no name" McCain involvement with ISIS/Steele dossier, Pelosi/"cryin' Chuck", "Lil" schiff, "mad max" waters, ANTIFA funded by SOROS, MSM/Mockingbird, MKULTRA/CIA mindcontrol, 'Shadowbanning' of conservatives on social media, continuance of CIA LIFELOG to be publicly released as 'fakebook' days after de-funded by Congress, hollyweird pedophiles, thousand of 'sealed' indictments, crackdown of 'human trafficking' worldwide, use of children by criminals to enter southern border and the "separation" myth, 'sanctuary cities' failings & blowback, election fraud, (NO) russian collusion, Uranium One deal/CGI Sec. of State, ROSATOM, Magnisky Act & fuckery, Lynch/Clinton tarmac meeting, submarines & missile launches, Esptein island & the "Lolita Express", 4am 'talking points' & 90% MSM MAGA oppostion...

SHALL I CONTINUE?
Or, is that enough topics for you all to start looking into for yourselves???

Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted July 28, 2018 10:44 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I would prefer for someone to hand me the information that I like one a "silver platter"

But, it has to be what, I like. Right ?

No effort on my behalf whatsoever ?

I don't want to hear things, I don't like. It has to be just about right. Hey how's my team doing ?

I wonder how many likes my FB post has ?

That's our society..

Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted July 28, 2018 09:29 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a good one to kinda sum up what's happening.
https://i.redd.it/oux8ebcblsc11.jpg

Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2018 12:35 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/96r3ej/q_1858/
Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2018 02:13 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/ascending-legacy-media-spotlight-propels-qanon-movement/
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2018 02:59 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Good stuff Dave !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2018 06:35 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Listen carefully. I know I've posted before. I listen to this every week or so for inspiration.

THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE FOLKS !! Vote in November !!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters