The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Meanwhile in Nevada... (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Nevada...
Aaron Rhoades
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4234

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2014 07:28 PM      Profile for Aaron Rhoades           Edit/Delete Post 
How many of you watched the videos that Crossj posted? Bundy may be a dud but I'm not so sure the same thing isn't going on with him.
Posts: 155 | From: Washington | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged
jimanaz
2nd Place RICHARD FARNSWORTH LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3689

Icon 1 posted April 26, 2014 04:04 PM      Profile for jimanaz           Edit/Delete Post 
That Hage deal is interesting. What is more interesting is that the agencies he sued and won judgments against have the ability to drag things out in perpetue. Our tax dollars at work.

Seems that Hage v US settled the water rights, and tangibles question in my narrow mind. Is that what Bundy was trying to replicate without pockets deep enough to tread there? I read somewhere he tried to represent himself in one of the cases. That never works out against taxpayer fueled law teams.

Imagine...the Sierra Club, USFS, and BLM in cahoots. Unconscionable.

Posts: 940 | From: AZ | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged
Prune Picker
AR Forum Assistant Moderator-handgun GURU and dispenser of sage advice
Member # 4107

Icon 1 posted April 26, 2014 08:35 PM      Profile for Prune Picker   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
After watching the video links that Cross J posted it's pretty easy to see the government plan to give ole Cliven a fuckin. The story that Wayne Hage told pretty much mirrors what I have read & the videos I've watched about Mr Bundy. Coincidence??????? hummmmmmmmmmm. I DO NOT consider myself an anarchist but have to admit to getting "morning wood in the afternoon" while watching the bloodless standoff near Bunkerville.
Back to the Hage incident, the mutherfucking government setup and then falsely convicted Mr Hage of a life changing FELONY!!!! Fortunately Hage appealed his conviction and won!!!!! I have to say if that happened to me, someone would endure my wrath.

--------------------
mike

Posts: 1265 | From: "Oklahomie" | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters