The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Meanwhile in Nevada... (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Nevada...
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted April 23, 2014 10:44 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
I dunno, he has had 20 years to pay his fees, and didn't. He has had over 20 years of warnings, he could have decreased his herd to a manageable level for the confines of his, deeded land, but chose not to.

I think I know why they shot his cattle though, they must have mistook them for dogs, probably pit bull types.

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted April 23, 2014 01:14 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
DanS, you are slowly becoming our resident Charles Krauthammer pundit on HM. Or, maybe Kirsten Powers? Pay's lousy but it's much appreciated.

I would like to get back to the point of order. We are not the jury, in this case. He has had his day in count and if we can believe the reports, (yes, I know, who can say?) he has lost every time.

My problem is not; is he legal and did he pay his fees, it's what is being done about it. I will leave it to the intellects among us to determine right and wrong about the legal issue.

But, do you enforce a court order with 200 SWAT cops and snipers? Do you confiscate his cattle with contract cowboys and pay those cowboys almost a million dollars, which is very close to the amount they claim he owes in back grazing fees? It just doesn't pass the smell test. Dammit, we all know he has been using Federal Land for , (umm?) 144 years and counting. We know it's not HIS land.

But, it's just like everything going on with this government, these days, they are so damned heavy handed and dictatorial that some of us object mightily. If I forget to pay my property taxes, do I expect to rousted out at 3:00 A.M. and frog marched, cuffed and stuffed in my underwear? And, don't tell me it hasn't happened.

I don't think it is too far fetched that we are looking at creeping military-NAZI enforcement, and we could site chapter and verse all day long on abuses and "wrong House" situations, and neighborhood snitches serving as bonafides. I resent it, and if somebody like Bundy stands up as poster boy for GOVERNMENT OPPRESSION, let's not cloud the issue: i.e.: It's not his land! Technically, it's "not my house" and the bank also owns the paper on my car, just saying...

The issue is the fucking storm troopers. PERIOD.

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31474 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted April 23, 2014 01:55 PM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
WORD

And Leonard's points become all the more frightening, when considering the stance of current .gov on the 2A issue.

Seemingly every swingin' dick letter agency now has a paramilitary force on call, yet WE THE PEOPLE, are under attack & demonized at every turn in the libtard media, when exercising our Constitutional rights?

This is some fucked up shit, over...

[ April 23, 2014, 01:58 PM: Message edited by: knockemdown ]

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
3 Toes
El Guapo
Member # 1327

Icon 1 posted April 23, 2014 04:31 PM      Profile for 3 Toes           Edit/Delete Post 
With a little research you will find that mr bundy's family has NOT had that land since the 1870s. Completely horseshit. COMPLETELY!
They bought the 160 acres that he owns in the 1950s, that was the very beginning of their ranching career. And on the subject of Mormons LB, they are just like everybody else, some are great people. But the crookedest cocksuckers I have ever dealt with were Mormon. So again, good and bad. I'm the first to agree that the BLM doesn't need to be in the law enforcement business, but Bundy has got to go.

--------------------
Violence may not be the best option....
But it is still an option.

Posts: 1034 | From: out yonder | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted April 23, 2014 05:10 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
LB, I'm not so sure I agree with your assessment about taxes or let's substitute rent here since that is closer IMO to what he was supposed to be paying.

Around here, if you don't pay your rent, after a certain amount of time, and going thru the legal channels, you get evicted. I have seen the sheriff's dept show up with a court order, and remove people from the residence along with all their stuff being put out on the street/curb. Usually by people the owner hired.

I never saw them bring a SWAT team for an eviction.

I will agree the Fed's were too heavy handed, and if handled differently, I doubt much of any of this would have even hit national news. I don't know the law, that super genius guy Charles "The Hammer" should weigh in, but "What If" the fed's had the sheriff evict Bundy. Then Hired all the cowboys to round up and put the cattle on the guys Deeded property? Bundy would have been forced to hire people to transport his cattle to market and sell them because he didn't have enough land to support his heard. Gov't could have then slapped a lien on the monies from the cattle sales for the back rent, or the 20 years of unpaid fees for the BLM land.

BTW, I think that Kirsten Powers is pretty hot, even for a liberal.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 23, 2014 07:44 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, have you noticed that Powers has gotten a lot more reasonable since she got religion? I couldn't believe what I was hearing, then found out she quit atheism and became a Christian. Mellowed her out considerably. Now somebody needs to do an INTERVENTION with Rachel Maddow. She is so fucking loony, it's scary! Well, you know what she needs, right? Any volunteers?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Frank
CAN START A FIRE WITH A BUCK KNIFE AND A ROCK
Member # 6

Icon 1 posted April 23, 2014 08:04 PM      Profile for Frank   Author's Homepage   Email Frank         Edit/Delete Post 
The feds are no longer conducting their operations in the average Americans interests. Too many land grabs have occurred under the guise of environmental regulation....and this without compensating the land owner for their losses.

The Senate and the House have created the alphabet government agencies and given them power to create law to such a degree it affects the lives of Americans to a negative extent. Giving the power to create law to the Bureaucrats of these agencies relieves the elected officials of their responsibility in creating the law i.e. they don't have to answer to the voter for what happens with the laws the "appointed" officials produce. It's a goddammed scam, don't ya know!

Look, if you let a subordinate "agency" create law then the elected officials are insulated from the effects of these laws. The Senate and House have willingly given up the power to create law to these alphabet government agencies so that they don't have to answer to the laws these agencies create. This is how many unpalatable laws are put on the books that otherwise would result in an extreme backlash against lawmakers. It's a way for them to get what they want without having to answer to the voters. It's a fucking scam and you idiots don't realize it! The BLM has no right to create law according to whomever is in charge at the moment....don't you get it? Its supposed to be the lawmakers who make the laws! Not the alphabet agencies!

This has been well known for a long time and was/is objected to by many people. But the politicians allowed this kind of lawmaking to happen so as to insulate themselves from having to answer to the voters!

If I was appointed to the the Department of Fish and Game and ran the show, I could invent any law to govern hunting rules that I liked. It's the same with the BLM. The mutherfucker in charge can invent any law they desire......so long as too much public outrage isn't provoked.

[ April 23, 2014, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: Frank ]

--------------------
"Truth is no prostitute, that throws herself away upon those who do not desire her; she is rather so coy a beauty that he who sacrifices everything to her cannot even then be sure of her favor".

Posts: 644 | From: North Dakota | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted April 23, 2014 08:14 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
There's ^ a post by Frank that is on the money. I agree with 98% of what he says, above.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DanS
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2014 05:04 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
I did notice there was a change in Powers attitude and look at things, she seemed more reasonable. I didn't know she was an atheist. I'm glad she found God. I work with an extreme liberal and he proclaims to be an atheist. Smart man on so many levels, but he is way out there on politics and religion. At least he isn't militant in his beliefs, and will listen to and will debate without hostility.

Rachel Maddow (Madcow to some) will be a harder nut to crack. She plays for the other team, basically a woman in comfortable shoes. Maybe Liz Chaney can get to her. [Smile]

Well, I need to run to our world headquarters office and drop off some paperwork. I just finish a Hobby Lobby down south and am waiting to start another in a different state.

--------------------

Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2014 06:46 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Regarding Powers, it depends on what show these libs are on at the moment. Get her on a liberal show, especially a talk radio show with younger libs hosting, she will go super lib in a second. Most do. They get on Fox and they tone it down a bit. Probably because they know a certain amount of class is required.

Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2014 09:47 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
So, she tailors her message based on the audience?

As far as atheist, I'm not positive, she actually said that Liberalism was her religion and I don't know for sure what that means? It sounds sort of "godless" to me?

But, Maddow is on a whole n'other level. She has no grace, at all. Kind of an Alex Jones in drag.

What do I know? I don't watch MSNBC ten minutes a month.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2014 12:12 PM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Now somebody needs to do an INTERVENTION with Rachel Maddow. She is so fucking loony, it's scary! Well, you know what she needs, right? Any volunteers?

I’d raise my hand, but I have ‘been there, tried it, was too stupid to know she was not playing for the home team’…

Had a couple of dates with a really cute girl a year ahead of me in high school my junior year/her senior year.

After I graduated, we ended up at the same college and kept going out on occasional dates…never could understand why I kept ‘getting thrown out at first base’…well, we went our separate ways, I met and married my wife, and she came back several years later to our home town to attend her father’s funeral.

I went up to her after the service to give her my condolences, she gave me a big hug…..and then introduced me to her ‘life partner’…at that point, I got it…

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2014 01:01 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
I watch MSNBC every day. Usually watch my Fox programs first run and catch what I can stand to suffer through on MSNBC later in the evening.
Funny the stark difference between the two channels. Of course their politics are opposite, but check out the female hosts, most of them have dark hair and for the most part, unattractive. The Fox ladies sport blond hair, and for the most part are quite attractive. Not sure if this is by design or coincidence on the part of MSNBC, in a drive to not be like that "other" channel they so hate?? Seems many of the talking head guests on MSNBC, seem to have speech impediments and no lips....David Corn and EJ Dion come to mind, and no one can understand that babbling sonofabitch Mathews?
Whereas the Fox crew speak clearly and are quite articulate.
Another glaring difference is the preponderance of homosexual hosts and guests on MSNBC versus Fox, must be their intense drive to show they are "inclusive"?
The choice of news stories between the two is amazing to me. Where Fox will concentrate on trying to get to the bottom of Benghazi and the IRS shit, Mathews ,Maddow and her twin brother Chris Hayes along with that loony bastard Sharpton will spend the major part of their hour trying to convince me how bad Christie was for closing traffic for a few hours on some gawd damned bridge in New Jersey.
Why would I watch that crap on MSNBC....good question. I just want to know what they think and what makes them tick. Im always surprised when someone asks me why I watch Fox news, and by paying attention to MSNBC, I amazed why they don't.

[ April 24, 2014, 01:03 PM: Message edited by: Az-Hunter ]

Posts: 1630 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2014 01:37 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
It's different worlds, completely. I am convinced that Liberalism is a mental illness. That is not how the world works and they should know it?

Giving Sharpton a platform is all the proof I need, they are all crazy as a bed bug.

How can you stand to watch that shit, Vic? I can't even watch network news, maybe CNN on occasion but I get all the fair and balance I need on FOX.

Hood Gunting. El BeBe

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DanS
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2014 02:15 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm open minded, I watch Fox news. [Big Grin]

With O'Reily as the left leaning moderate (calls himself an independent), to Hannity who's pretty much right leaning GOP'r. Then all the guest from far left Colmes to that guy on the 5, (Bob Beckel?) who I am just starting to be able to tolerate.

I understand what you mean Vic, "Know thy enemy". But I can't stomach msnbc, I very rarely hate anyone, but that douche-bag Keith Oberman made the list.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2014 03:00 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Olberman's one thing, and Mathews is a total dick, but that fat guy, can't think of his name, oh yeah, Ed Schultz. That guy really should be committed as a danger to himself especially not to be trusted with anything sharp. Really, the lineup is a joke, not to be taken seriously.

The divide between normal, conservative people and flaming radicals is growing wider every day. They are crazy, and Margret Thatcher was right...eventually you DO run out of other people's money.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: Oh, forgot what I intended to say. If the reports are correct, and you never know about that? But apparently Bundy has stuck his foot in his mouth, something about black people? I don't know what it was but according to the headlines, he did himself no favors. <sigh>

edit: If the MSM doesn't like you, it don't matter what you say about minorities, they will condemn and distort it and make you out to be the chief hangman of the Saturday night cross burning meeting. You can say: "I like black people, some of my best friends are black", and it will be branded a racist statement. You can't win with these people so the best you can do is keep your mouth shut. LB

[ April 24, 2014, 03:08 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2014 04:21 PM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
I saw that earlier today Lb. After the first time I heard him talk, I knew it was just a matter of time; besides, the media has been giving him every opportunity.

this Hage guy is a better representative of the ranchers in the area...

http://www.rangemagazine.com/specialreports/range-su13-hage-decision.pdf

Of course he eventually won, but his story is telling in regards to the BLM. Here is a taped interview with him. Very long, but interesting.

http://vimeo.com/8520897#at=0
http://vimeo.com/album/2025395

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2014 06:18 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Bundy basically made the statement that black people are more enslaved today under federal entitlement programs than they were in the mid-19th century when they were actually enslaved. His problem was that no one heard his point through all the wailing and crying because he used the word, "Negro". (gasp) Glenn Beck has made a total ass of himself over this. He's hemorrhaging listeners and fans on his facebook page like crazy. He spend years rallying the troops and when we finally see smoke on the horizon, he goes all Ghandi/ Rodney King. It's a full-fledged mutiny.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2014 06:44 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
Interesting statement from a black man.

video

I'm not trying to justify, excuse, whatever this Bundy guy said. However my 80+ year old mother who I don't believe is racist or hates black people, still refers to blacks as "colored or negro".

I talked to my neighbors grand kids about those terms before. They basically said that they understand older people grew up with those terms, so they just kind of blow it off. Kind off like when the old man in knee high socks and sandles with the garden hose yell's "get off my lawn".

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2014 08:16 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not from the south but I remember when the term, "colored" was used but the polite word was "Negro". In my observation, the word "BLACK" was first used in actual Africa. And, my impression, at the time was that it might be derogatory?

Anyway, mainstream people of the Negroid race picked up on what was a British word and now, suddenly, they want to be called BLACK, sort of a Black is Beautiful description, I dunno?

Okay, so rather than risk offending them, we call them black which at one time, I'm thinking fifty years ago, you would be afraid to say "BLACK". Biology books in the 60's routinely used the word "Negro" and nobody ever thought anything offensive about it.

So, we are jerked around, they can say Nigga to each other but if Negro passes our lips, we will sure as hell be called on it.

Meanwhile, they have several impolite words referring to white people. We can't do enough for the black image of themselves, apparently?

One thing I have thought for a long time. The blacks brought here as slaves are far better off than those left behind in Africa. A progression, but since the civil rights movement, Blacks have a lot more opportunities than whites or asians. That's just the way it is.

I am so impressed by people like Clarence Thomas or Ben Carson, they assimilated and succeeded and don't have the resentment of Barack Obama. Obama's constant racist baiting has set back race relations and not improved them. We proved nothing by electing the first black president. A total waste to elect somebody just because he was black and to prove white people aren't racists.
It's crazy, and I'm so friggin' tired of the drama I could spit.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2014 08:20 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Different generations have thier own terms, like it or not, and they aint up on the latest PC talk.

Like my Grandfather, a WW2 Marine, referring to Japenese as "Japs". Different kinda deal, them being the enemy at the time and all, but you know what I mean.

On that note, one day I said "Chi-coms" while talking to my wife about the Chinese...she looked at me funny and said that she didnt like that term lol.

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2014 09:47 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Too politically correct. No such thing as free speech anymore.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2014 04:14 PM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
RACIST! The end it all accusation. How do you prove it or disprove it? One can be a thief, murderer, child molester etc. These accusations can be proven with evidence and facts. To be a racist only requires one individuals opinion.

On the other hand, did you all see how pissed Harry Reid was? That's one of the best parts of the whole deal.

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2014 05:06 PM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah to see that lunatic bastard Harry Reid lose it is totally priceless. Most incompetent idiot on the planet.

Good Hunting Chad

Posts: 1626 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2014 06:29 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I honestly don't see how Harry Reid keeps his job? Can't forget Pilosi, she's really special, but stupid, whereas Harry Reid is a calculating weasel: a pair to draw to.

Near as I can tell, all of them, from Obama on down are consummate liars. Outragous bald face lies. And get away with it because the Media is in the tank.

Amazing. Truly amazing!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters