The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Cat forum   » A long time ago......... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: A long time ago.........
Grizz
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4626

Icon 1 posted July 09, 2018 05:02 PM      Profile for Grizz           Edit/Delete Post 
On my AR's I went fixed magazine. No way was I gonna register them. Open that can of worms.

--------------------
I don't hunt with the pack.

Posts: 95 | From: So Cal | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 10, 2018 07:59 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
As you might know, I don't know a damned thing about those machine guns. I had a Colt many years ago but the only reason I bought it was for high target concentration areas. I was around Pisinimo and noticed right away that I had those distracting floppers needing a second and third shot when I should have been addressing a newcomer to the scene. All in all, it was a short lesson, then I had the 50 yard or 100 yard zero problem, because the scope was mounted on the handle. It was a revealing weekend and I'm not kidding, I put it away and it hasn't been fired since. In fact, I clearly remember forgetting it at the 7-11 and when I went back for it, it was gone. Oh well! I'm sure that was 20 years ago, more or less. I guess it might have been useful for crowd control?

In all seriousness, "we" would have been better off a long time ago if that piece of shit had never been modified and offered to the civilian population. I think both Remington and Winchester make a semi auto that does the same thing and they aren't black and scary looking. Maybe the Winchester was the Model 100? The Remington? might have been called a Model 760 or 742, something like that? Wood stock, chambered in deer calibers, or if you were lucky, 243W? That way, those ignorant bastards wouldn't have the ASSAULT WEAPON to bitch about.

You know I'm right.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Grizz
Member # 4626

Icon 1 posted July 10, 2018 05:13 PM      Profile for Grizz           Edit/Delete Post 
I agree Leonard but then they would be sniveling about another type of firearm the Lib will never go away.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 10, 2018 06:32 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Remember "Cop Killer Bullets"? Or, Black Talon?

Snort! How about; "Assault Weapon"?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Grizz
Member # 4626

Icon 1 posted July 10, 2018 07:35 PM      Profile for Grizz           Edit/Delete Post 
I buy Black Talon every time I come across a box of 44 Mag, 357 Mag, 45 ACP, or 40 S&W when I find it at a gun show as long as the seller does not like it to much. It's legal to own Winchester just caved and agreed not to produce any more for sale to the public.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 10, 2018 09:22 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you mean bullets or loaded ammunition?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Grizz
Member # 4626

Icon 1 posted July 11, 2018 03:26 AM      Profile for Grizz           Edit/Delete Post 
Loaded

--------------------

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters