The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Firearms forum   » This needs an explanation

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This needs an explanation
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 19, 2023 10:42 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
AS I read the amendment, the bill, the proposal, if a veteran seeks assistance with finances, his firearms are automatically confiscated. First, what exactly is the "help" that he needs? But why would seeking that help trigger the taking away of the man's guns? I fail to see a quid pro on, or the relationship between the two conditions? Anyway, you figure it out, let me know?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/kennedy-cuts-deal-with-schumer-on-veterans-gun-rights-amendment/ar-AA1iwlxg?cvid=b54710c7141b4f7dad6647b4948b9f72&ei=38

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 19, 2023 11:15 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
My read is that evil Dems wanted another condition / situation to justify confiscating guns and Kennedy's bill prevents that.

I could be wrong but I'm a big fan of John Kennedy.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted October 19, 2023 03:53 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I also am a big fan of John "Cornpone" Kennedy.
He deftly uses his gift as a lethal weapon! I think I read somewhere that he was a Rhodes Scholar? Well, nobody's perfect.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted October 23, 2023 09:00 AM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
It was another back door attempt by the communist Democrats to confiscate firearms from a group of individuals that know how to use them. The Dems cannot acquire total control over the population without disarming them first. They wanted to say if the veteran has trouble with his/her finances, they are defacto incompetent. The same status as if they were involuntarily committed to a psychiatric hospital. Kennedy's amendment stopped that power grab.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 23, 2023 10:17 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I agree. The relationship between an ability to balance a checkbook and competency with firearms is not logical, except maybe for a fucking Liberal!

I've said it a time or two, and I will say it again: Liberalism is a MENTAL ILLNESS! They should never be put in charge of making decisions for other people. Drive a friggin' stake through the heart of that lame idea! Please!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters