The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Firearms forum   » Do you think this is constitutional?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do you think this is constitutional?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted November 16, 2022 11:56 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://bearingarms.com/tomknighton/2022/11/16/gun-sales-measure-114-n64432

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 16, 2022 01:12 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Since when do the forces of evil give a shit about the Constitution unless it's in their favor ????
THEY know what's best for us and the sooner we get that thru our heads the better off we'll all be in their perfect world.
We will now all join hands and sing Kum-Bay-Ah.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7582 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted November 17, 2022 06:02 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
Why is ''shall not be infringed'' so hard for demorats to understand?
Posts: 191 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 18, 2022 12:58 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I would guess it's because of that asinine prefatory clause, or statement concerning Militias? Stupids have been tripping over the first part of the Second Amendment for over 200 years. I'll never understand why the framers thought it was nice if they tried to explain; "the right to keep and bare arms shall not be infringed."

Our stupid people have latched on to the wording and determined: Oh, of course this Amendment authorizes a militia; nothing more. Excellent idea!

For another 200 years, there will be shallow thinkers waking up and analyzing the wording of the Second Amendment and perpetuating the bonehead conclusion that all the framers meant was that it's a good idea to have a MILITA consisting of a few citizens that have somehow previously acquired muskets for the common defense. Let's not overthink this! In no way do we intend for untrained and unsupervised Bozos to be walking the streets with dangerous weapons! CASE CLOSED!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted November 29, 2022 12:02 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
The second amendment is a right.  It is The Supreme court's duty to protect these rights from illegal laws and even voter initiatives.  This bill will be declared illegal if it gets to SCOTUS before the Democrats pack the court with idiots.  
How about we get a voter initiative going to outlaw the abused term "Racist". Liberals wouldn't be able to put one sentence together if they couldn't use that word.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1925 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters