The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Firearms forum   » I'm not impressed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm not impressed
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 13 posted January 05, 2022 05:23 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
....with ATF dreaming up rules for gun dealers. To me, it seems like an infringement on freedom. They suddenly decided, after 250 years, that you cannot sell guns unless you also sell gun safes and provide scary ATF propaganda about gun owners responsibilities. I think this bureaucratic requirement should be challenged at the Supreme Court as soon as possible.

https://www.wnd.com/2022/01/feds-issue-new-rule-gun-sellers-probably-wont-like/

[ January 05, 2022, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
MI VHNTR
I'm not shaving 'til Obama's gone!
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted January 05, 2022 05:36 PM      Profile for MI VHNTR   Email MI VHNTR         Edit/Delete Post 
Yet that stupid SOB hiding in his basement left billions of arms to the Taliban. And we all know that they will use them against us.

FJB Let's Go Brandon

--------------------
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon

Posts: 394 | From: MI | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 26, 2022 01:04 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
There is no doubt that Biden is senile and for whatever reason, they seem to slice it pretty thin on defining "Dementia" and "Alzheimer's". I do not know the difference but in common practice, seems like it's all the same to me?

There is definitely something to the aging process, there are times I cannot think of a word to save my life. Sometimes it comes to me 5-10 minutes later. But that's why I can't do 50 reps of pushups anymore. But, the scary part is that I'm a couple weeks older than Joe Biden. EEK! But, some people get arthritis and some don't. Some people get Alzheimer's and some don't. Both my parents had very sharp minds when they passed away. One of my grandparents, Aurelia Normandin Bosinski had dementia, and the other 3 did not, when they passed away. But It's somewhat hereditary, who knows. maybe 100% hereditary? But fucking Biden should be sitting in his rocker watching Family Feud reruns, instead of picking the next Supreme Court Justice! Why? Because his stated qualifications are ignorant-black and female! Never mind about qualifications and ability, he intends to nominate a black female. Why? You may ask? Who the fuck knows but it's a stupid way to select justices. I'm sure it makes perfect sense to him. It's time to break out and dust off that 25th Amendment!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 26, 2022 01:38 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
On the other hand, The Jo & the Ho Show are doing more to elect Republicans in the upcoming Mid-Terms than the Republicans are.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7577 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted January 26, 2022 02:24 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You have hit the nail on the head, Binkie! But then again, I read a piece yesterday lamenting the fact that Republicans strive to win the Senate....and then do nothing with it. Damn if that's not true!

Whereas, the democrats jump in with both feets!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters