The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Firearms forum   » Nothing is available

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nothing is available
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 11, 2021 11:27 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Even if I'm not picky, even if I'm desperate, here in The People's Republik, you cannot buy a firearm and you cannot buy ammunition!

It's not available. It's dried up. What there was has been snapped up and there seems to be nothing in the pipeline.

Therefore, it's effectively GUN CONTROL 2021

As usual, it's heading your way.

This is where those of you that do not handload had better start thinking about it!

And, I'm not even looking at rifle ammo. I don't buy factory rifle ammunition, none of my rifles have ever seen a factory cartridge except rimfires.

But, with autoloading handguns, they get flipped in the weeds and without a Dillon, it's a little tedious, to reload what you can find, on a single stage press. My shooting does not justify a progressive press just for pistol ammo. Unless somebody needs to get rid of a used machine at an attractive price?

So, this clusterfuck is headed your way, just like rainy weather. Be on the lookout. Anti's never sleep!

Good hunting. El Bee

[ January 11, 2021, 11:30 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 28487 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted January 12, 2021 01:01 PM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
It's already here. Everyone and anyone is buying even those passing through. All stores locally are almost bare.

--------------------
Where the hell is all the game animals?

Posts: 883 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters