The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Predator forum   » Closed, my ass... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Closed, my ass...
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2023 12:51 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Said I wouldn't be back, but I'm making this exception. So much bullshit coming out of T-t-t-t-tim's keyboard that needs addressed.

"250 yds. -7.5

300 yds.-13.5

350 yds. -21.8

According to a graph I looked at the 55 gr. bullet drops like a rock at 200 yads and thereafter.
.8" hold over at 300 yards?"

Thanks, Tim, for the clarification. Your numbers prove my point. I learned in college during both physics and chem labs that graphs are far from the gospel and that those mass numbers don't always agree with real world results. When I said "8 inches above the sweet spot", that, for me, is the line of the back which is absolute rather than ambiguously trying to hold on a general area of the shoulder. Your numbers above for that 8 inches (not .8 inches as you wrote) show a bullet drop of 13.5 inches at 300 yards. That would be dead nuts on the target for my round since 8 inches from the line of the back would put the trajectory of the bullet at 5.5 inches beneath that line, right in the kill zone. I know Tim. Math is so hard.

You just don't know who not to attack, do you? Your vulnerabilities are so real. LOL You've managed to attack Rich Higgins and Q both in one manifesto, both of whom eclipse you in every aspect of hunting and life in general. I saw you managed to drop Cal's name for finally admitting that coyotes may respond differently in different parts of the country. I've been quoted often as saying that rather than Gerry Blair's quote that "a coyote is a coyote is a coyote" is more accurately said as (my quote), "a coyote is a product of its environment". Same thing. Where's my respect? Lol Fucking hypocrite.

I gotta give credit where credit is due about you turning the caller around. In fact, I recall the overwhelming number of experienced and legendary callers recalling that little pearl as they made fun of you for being a fucking idiot. In fact, I think them recalling your claim to that and the term, "fucking idiot" were pretty much paired together to the point of being joined at the hip.

I don't need your respect or even your acknowledgement. You've cherry picked the various articles you've referred to and attacked those people I chose to give national attention to in that moment in time. They were deserving, still are. There are plenty of articles out there that rely solely on my experience. I am peer reviewed in the sense that, at the height of my writing, I was appearing in six different magazines and getting paid well for doing so. The readers supported my work in their feedback to my publishers because what I offered them produced positive results. Meanwhile, where were you? sitting in the middle of nowhere holding your WT over your head turning it around and around, effectively defeating one of the primary benefits of using an e-caller to get the source of the sound away from you. The rotation feature is part of the Lucky Duck Revolution. The next in the series - the Revolt - has an added high-range speaker. The Roughneck is a smaller unit without the rotation or camera. The Super Revolt has all features including the ability to play two sounds at once. The design of the callers is that of the inventor. No, Timmy, I had no part in that and did not steal your idea. My involvement has been in helping build the sound library and field testing the sounds before public release. As to fading sounds, two words - Miracle Ear.

Unlike you, I'm not inclined to drop names to give my remarks credibility. Life circumstances involving my wife precluded me from traveling to hunt with people which was a dream of mine- circumstances that ultimately cost her her life. Only Q ever really knew the reasons for why I didn't travel to more events. My presence at home was needed full-time. If there is one professional guy whose opinion I do respect, it would be one with whom I went to high school and who has been with APHIS/WS for over 30 years. He was part of a massive lion culling project out west that was carried out secretly so as not to draw media attention. Where were your guys? When they needed the best of the best for the annual effort in the Aleutians to eradicate arctic fox before nesting season for endangered waterfowl, he not only was detailed to that assignment but he used a PREDATR Call to great effect. Couple seasons ago, he called me one day to see how many coyotes we had so far. Told him 45. He laughed and told me he'd shot 46 that day from a fixed wing aircraft in NE CO. He's the guy they bring in when your guys can't get it done. About 3 years ago, when two lifelong local buddies of his lost 2 calves one night to coyotes, they called him and he referred them to me. The next day, I went out after deciding that the coyotes were staying in a location that the producers hadn't even thought of and killed a large male at sunup, and a pair 30 minutes later a half-mile closer to their calving pasture. Problem ended. That was an extremely high pressure hunt for me because I knew that they would be letting him know how I did. They think I did fine. Damned fine, actually. Especially since you don't think I know shit. Fucktard.

You are a sad little man with esteem issues who just can't handle not being the longest dick in the room. You cite ballistic tables and make suggestions for my firearms that just don't work out in real world applications. You attack my gunsmith as being just an armorer. Far from it. He weas in charge of the small arms for the US Army First Infantry Division- the Big Red One - for several years before his retirement. You think he got that job and didn't know his shit?. He doesn't look at charts. He precision shoots rifles he builds himself and handloads his own. He sheds more "know how" every time he pisses than you'll ever know. Retired Sgt Major. You have a big mouth behind the keyboard. Attack him to his face and he'd reach down your neck, grab your flaccid asshole from the inside and turn your sorry ass inside out. Fuck around and find out, Timmy.

I have to say it - if you guys can't kill a coyote without using a cannon, you must really suck. I shot my AR about 25 times this year to kill my share of the 44 coyotes we took. Scott Huber says you aren't shit if you don't kill 2/3 of the coyotes you shoot at? My average is about 78%, most with one shot. I don't hunt alone so I can get witnesses if need be, but there won't be because you don't wanna chance looking like the ass hat you are. Before my disability ruined everything, we were averaging 80-95 coyotes each season with our top numbers being 101 and 105. No night hunting. I could walk 18-20 miles a day, easy. Nowadays, 150 feet at a time, max. That's in and out, combined. The 44 we got this year moves our annual average down to the low 70's. I didn't hunt nearly as much as in the past because I was running traps and just can't walk very far. I don't know that I'll ever be able to go anywhere near like I used to. That saddens me a great deal, to think that my run is almost over.

I can't possibly say anything to damage Tim's public image any more so than he has already done. Sad to see that what was once a lively discussion forum has been reduced to a few individuals and their sycophant, T-t-t-timmy. Knowing how important this place is to you, Leonard, that saddens me, too. I repeat, no good can ever come from letting him back in.

Now, I'm gone. For good.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2023 01:41 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Hate to see you leave.
I hang out here for both entertainment and now and then a nugget of information.
You'll be missed. Mayhap drop back in now and then.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7476 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2023 04:32 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
Geesh Lance get a grip. Agree Lance bullet drop charts can be a little off if you don't feed the right info in to begin with, I guess you still struggling with that even with a collage education! A ballistic calculator is what everyone uses that's in the know I bet even your gunny sgt. has used one.
Your gunny sgt. fixes guns that army uses but they don't fix everything as its sent back to the company that made them or subbed out to private contractor. He sure did a good job of filling you full of crap in that department. I'm ex-military so yes, I'm in the know as to what they can and cannot do, nice try. Also the military does not reload its own ammo, never have and never will and they do not allow a individual like gunny sgt. to load ammo for military use. (There are laws there on that part) But he can reload for his own private weapons but cannot use that ammo in a Military issued weapon, illegal to do so.
Anyway, my math is fine, you just happen to change or make up a new sweet spot to cover your ass for the poor math or just not know your shit.
Question? Who the fuck goes around aiming for top of back on a 300 yard coyote? I could see Koko doing that with his Bow but with a 223, geesh!

quote:
I gotta give credit where credit is due about you turning the caller around. In fact, I recall the overwhelming number of experienced and legendary callers recalling that little pearl as they made fun of you for being a fucking idiot. In fact, I think them recalling your claim to that and the term, "fucking idiot" were pretty much paired together to the point of being joined at the hip.
Now days both Lucky duck and fox pro have a caller that rotates, so who the fucken idiot now? You still don't know the reason behind doing it. Shows once again what little you know.

quote:
Unlike you, I'm not inclined to drop names to give my remarks credibility.
I think you better go read your posts, you always dropping a name to try cover your ass or stupid remarks, I don't. Its ok it becomes a habit with those that like to fib or lie.

quote:
He's the guy they bring in when your guys can't get it done.
Really? You and him both come on over and I'll show you what scorched earth looks like. At this time of year, we hunt farther from home, over 30 miles to find a coyote or two. And predation is not a problem here, so we have no need for any ADC trappers in this state. If you rec. callers would actually do your job your state wouldn't need any ADC trappers as well. What's the problem? Coyotes smarter than you guys?

Usually when a guy starts to make threats is because he was caught in a lie. Lance did I catch you lying?

My hearing is a little damaged Lance I admit that, but why when I play my WT, I can hear all of the sound and it's all at same volume when it's played. Play the lucky duck and most of the sounds are distorted or fade in and out when they shouldn't! Sounds like a piss poor fox pro to me. Oh yes some of the sound can be fixed if you make changes to the caller settings on remote, but why should I have to do that when I don't have to on the WT caller? Bill was ahead of everyone in this department and still is that's why I use his product. I do like the lucky duck caller I have and would be a great tool if they can fix how the dam sounds come out. Some of the sounds though I think Rick just stuck cattle proud up the coyote's ass and recorded whatever sound came out of its mouth. I think Rick had the wrong guy for the job but that's his problem.

Hunt master's is still a good forum if you want to talk coyotes I'm all ears. Hell bring Rick with you and maybe we can get his shit fixed up as well.

quote:
I could walk 18-20 miles a day, easy.
My God Lance just stop with the B.S. and we get along fine.

quote:
Tim's public image
Wow Lance didn't know I had one, thanks. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 4845 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted March 10, 2023 07:22 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Anyway, Lance: Have you (honest to God), tried to quit cold turkey?

edit: and Tim, seriously, what the hell happened that night, with you and Lance? I've been afraid to ask, but nobody likes a snitch snd I hear that cold, no sleep and one thing leads to another. Anybody can miss, Lance. You, of all people understands.... and I heard you woke up and your jockey shorts were turned around backwards. Who's fault was that, Bucko?

I swear; Tim did not spill the beans but bragging on FaceBook is like telling the whole friggin' world! And, I never betray a confidence so don't look at me! Talking in your sleep is a pretty lame excuse, that's for damned sure! Myself, I never even kissed a guy as a joke. Anyway, Tim says your numbers and stats are not ever been there, nor done that, so no harm done.

You boys get it straight for once and for God's sake, proof read your dog gone posts FIRST!

That's all I got to say about it and I have never smoked a damned joint in my life! Does it lead to hard drugs, eventually, or what?

AS Bruce used to say; Take care!
El Bee

[ March 10, 2023, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31258 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2023 01:38 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
edit: and Tim, seriously, what the hell happened that night, with you and Lance?
Well, I'll tell you what happen but keep it to yourself don't want word to get out. Lance shows up and he is wearing a tight T-shirt with a picture of Biden on the front with words above the picture saying he supports the president and then to top it off he had a ball cap on with the ear flaps and it had a picture of Al Gore on the front of it. I live in Trump country and soon as the local saw Lance they chased his ass out of town never to be seen or heard from again till yesterday. I surely thought they caught him but turns out he must have used those military escape tactics that Gunny sgt. taught him, that and he use to walking/running 20 plus miles a day easy where locals are not in shape for that, so he had the advantage. I'm glad Lance is ok as the last thing I need is a tar and feathering on my record, hard enough getting a pistol permit as it is.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2023 01:59 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I just happened to think of something. Both Tim Anderson and Lance Homan are recent Widowers. That explains everything.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2023 02:08 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sure some of the members know this but anyway JBM ballistic calculators is the god father of ballistics program. This is where Hornady, Sierra and other bullet manufactures get their info from as well as the reloader books used today. Lance is a little correct as far as accuracy being off due to so many variables, you skip one and it can throw your shot off. By how much? From what I found out by shooting a few rounds down range it can be off a little as 1/16th of an inch up to 3/4 inches. Most of the bullet manufactures use a short version for calculating drop and windage and yes, they can be off a bit that's why I just use the JBM calculator. Years ago, a company called Kenton dials sold dials for certain scope brands and models that had all the drop info etched onto them, just dial to known distance and shoot, all this info came from JBM plus you go out and shoot at what ranges you plan to use to double check the drop and windage and then add that to the order sheet for Kenton to add. In about a week they will send you the dial you ordered, (I have 3 dials) and I find them to be accurate enough out to 800 yards and then some. You can also get by using the dial with another cartridge with similar ballistics, just have to double check it at the range and take note of any corrections, no big deal. My 17 Pred. and the 22-250 ackley use the same dial with me just adding one extra click for correction on the ackley. These dials are meant for shots past 300 yards as a coyote at 300 yards one shouldn't be needed in most cases, just aim for that sweet spot. LOL I learned something new yesterday. Didn't realize a coyote's spine was the sweet spot, always told it was behind the shoulder or base of the neck on a frontal shot.

--------------------

TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2023 02:11 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I just happened to think of something. Both Tim Anderson and Lance Homan are recent Widowers. That explains everything.
You right about that Leonard. Thing is my wife never had a choice where Lances wife did. apples to oranges. [Big Grin]

--------------------

DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2023 04:09 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
This post got me to thinking about my AR15, 223, with my accuracy load of Benchmark, CCI450 primer, Horn 55gr SPT Hodgedon load site shows about 3200 fps. This my load YMMV. Going to have to test this at the range

My AR has a ctr bore to ctr scope of 2.75"
JBM gave me these numbers in inches for drop with a 65 yard zero
0 -2.8"
50 -0.5
100 0.8
150 1.0
200 -0.2
250 -2.8
300 -7.3

Now I usually run 1" high at 100 yds, I like it better

0 -2.8"
50 -0.4
100 1.0
150 1.3
200 0.2
250 -2.3
300 -6.6

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2023 08:32 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't "think" that Lance actually considers himself a rifleman? And I can remember not that long ago when He didn't even handload? I'm just saying that if he quotes zeros and points of aim, I don't really think that he's a precision shooter, by any definition. I think he's a hunter, mostly and might not have ever purchased a target barrel and can't quote chapter and verse and that's not a crime. Does he turn necks and use a uniforming tool on his primer pockets? Probably doesn't bother like some of us ANAL types do? A man can kill coyotes even if he does not weigh his cases and keep them separated, but precision riflemen go to lengths that are not needed just to call coyotes. Myself, I use benchrest techniques because some day, I might have to make a shot that requires this level....however, most of the time, I'm kidding myself. I can usually recognize a precision shooter when I see one.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 12, 2023 02:30 AM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
Dan I see with 65 yd. zero just like Lance uses you came up with -7.3 inches at 300 yards I came up with little more but you may have not logged in same info as I so yes there can be a difference. um did you also account for temp. and barometric pressure from Lances area?
Either way Lance is not dead zero at 300 yds.
I have a mounted coyote here in house, so I took a few measurements. From bottom of coyote's neck to top of neck measuring off the fur I came up with 7 inches. Then I took a measurement from Lances sweet spot (top of back) to bottom of chest and came up with 7 1/2 to 8". With your bullet drop formula that would put the bullet at bottom of coyote's chest about where the hair meets the hide if you aimed for lances sweet spot. looks like it just be a grazing wound at most and hardly a bag flop. I have other coyotes out at farm I could measure and get a avr. if needed. LOL You ex military maybe you can get Lance straighten out and give gunny sgt. few tips as well.

--------------------

DanS
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted March 12, 2023 11:35 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
I am not trying to correct or debate anyone. This is just info I use.

Funny thing, I was stationed at Quantico VA, and just a few miles down from the FBI Academy and the USMC Sniper school, OCS, etc. Being a junior NCO, I often had dealings with them. No I am not a scout sniper, don't have a HOGs tooth, PIGs tooth OK. I will say those guys know their shit! And they sometimes do things not in regulations or by the book. As Ole Clint Eastwood would say "Improvise and adapt". Laff'n

Hell I come here to get knowledge, most here probably know way more then me.

--------------------

DanS
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted March 12, 2023 11:42 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
Also, for a brief time I also worked in the armory, in Okinawa. I didn't build guns or make ammo, Pretty much just basic maintenance. But it was a short stint filling in until they sent me to Korea. Over there I was with Commander of Naval forces Korea, often attached to the grunts, grass eaters, bullet stoppers, whatever colorful name you prefer. Had a freaking blast there.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 12, 2023 08:11 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, but Korea is serious business. South Korea knows they have a couple million North Koreans totally brainwashed that will come across; and Katie bar the friggin' Door!

I was never stationed in South Korea, but I mentioned before that anybody who had been there, it was obvious looking at their tailored uniforms, those guys were all squared away. Even the name tags were nicer than anything I ever had.

But, IDK? maybe things are different but back then, everybody wore their green uniforms, which were wool because it's so friggin' cold. We always wore whatever you want to call them, Fatigues, HBT's which means Herring Bone Twill, but they are cotton of some sort maybe a mix? Also all Army personnel were not allowed to wear civilian clothes, on or off base, they wore the green wool uniforms, which were rather sharp looking when tailored. We had them in Europe but strictly the field and under field parkas and field pants as an extra layer, over long johns.

Another thing, back when I was in, the military had not even thought of camo, of any style. I always wondered about that, but camo in the Army came very late and even when I got out, I had a hell of a time finding any kind of camo. I could find it sometimes at Army surplus stores. and it was left over WWII and probably from Marine Corps in the Pacific? Not a hell of a lot to choose from.

So there you have it, your daily stroll down Memory Lane. (it will be on the test)

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 12, 2023 09:43 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
No over sea's adventures for me. Co said it was too dangerous, I asked for me or for them? Spent most my time in Texas training with the Jarheads and Germans and then onto North Dakota guarding the missiles and Buffs as well as the border. At one time I think I had every camo configuration you could think of as we never knew where we be needed as my other part of the job was base recovery, if the Jarheads or army lost there's we would go get it back for them. Winter dress gear was an artic suite. We could wear uniform off base but at time was not recommended as there was still a lot of hate going on with civilians, so it was best to try and blend in. Many trips to Canada on weekend pass as we were treated much better up there. Funny thing was snowshoes was never part of our gear, we needed to get someplace we either drove or was flown in by chopper. Get to the fight faster and die sooner. LOL [Big Grin]

[ March 12, 2023, 09:50 PM: Message edited by: TA17Rem ]

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 13, 2023 06:08 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Well ,you must have done a good job guarding the Northern Border. To this day we only have a trickle of illegal Canadians coming across. Eh ??

One has to wonder, with the Buffoon Biden unable to even stop some asshole in India from calling my 'Do Not Call' number how much longer it will be before China invades Taiwan and seeing a weak response from our leader, Korea marches South.

Pretty sure that Biden's only accomplishment ever was marrying his baby sitter. [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7476 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 13, 2023 11:58 AM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
Koko the canooks were the good guys, it was the Russians and Ragheads we were keeping out. To my knowledge none of them made it past Fargo! [Eek!]
I dated a Gal from Canada for a year and was invited to one of her companies Christmas parties. I was asked to wear my uniform which was one of the few times I wore it off base. We got to the party and was seated at the head table with some of the lords of London, now those guys were a real hoot to hang around with.
They always referred to me as a bloody yank, not sure if that was good or bad. It was also the first time I ever had champagne and caviar. LOL [Razz]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 13, 2023 12:17 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Lance, unfortunately I didn’t really take your comments as seriously as they deserved, or required. It’s unfortunate that these things happen, although for the life of me, I do not quite understand how or why, one member can cause another member to melt down and go away because they apparently get so pissed off at one member that they threaten to quit the board?

If it were me, I’d just ignore the asshole or confront him, but to announce that you are going to slink away because of another member is ignoble and unfair to everybody else and in taking the parting shot, you must realize that some of the shit ribs off on you, as well. It’s too bad that some members hide their email because that seem the more honorable way of airing your grievance, you know, as an adult. The fact is, none of these conversations should rise to this level of animosity.

Look, l let this guy back in because I truly fail to see where he offends more or less than others. And, what the hell are we supposed to do? So, I’m neither defending TA or busting your balls. But, in a way, you are using schoolyard bully tactics as you leave and for sure are attempting to smear someone as you leave in your snit.

I don’t know if I’m too dense to pick up on all the bad stuff said by one? In this case, I have reached the point where my evaluation is swinging towards the one griping and I just don’t see where it’s necessary to choose sides but if forced to offer an opinion, I’m now thinking that Lance is the problem and not the aggrieved party. It would be better to keep your issues to yourself rather than trying to start a monkey pile with TA on the bottom.
What I hope is that you grow up and shut up about this man and I sincerely do not want you to think that I’m favoring him over yourself. I do not choose to choose. But you are wanting to shit on this guy in
Public and I just can’t see what is the big fucking deal?
Okay, you won’t be back and I’ll be damned if I really understand exactly why? A disagreement over ballistics? More likely, you don’t like how he parts his hair? I don’t want to choose who is wrong, it’s totally unnecessary.

Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 13, 2023 02:12 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think anyone is wrong Leonard I just look as it as a misunderstanding if you will. Like you mentioned before Lance is kind of new to reloading and ballistics and he may not understand all the little things. Reloading, calling coyotes, or hunting with dogs is a learning process for quite some time either you learn to understand it or just fall behind. There are people around you that you may have never met that may have a better understanding and willing to share with others if they will swallow some of their pride and listen. I got lucky in life and met some dam nice mentors to up my learning curve or to let me know I was going in right direction.
I have nothing against Lance and hold no grudges but do have a distaste for false information if you will most of us have been around long enough to know what's white and what's black. An example is many of the hunting and gun writers come out with all this crap that is misleading and the new guy believes it to be fact and then the shit just keeps spreading. Not pointing a finger at anyone. I'm also the type that will go out and test something to see if it does work or if it's just B.S., not afraid to do a little leg work. He said she said just don't cut it at times if you get my meaning. another thing I don't care for is when someone fucks up they always have something or someone to blame. Anyway, stick around Lance I enjoy your company. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 13, 2023 06:37 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Ok .......... Here's a thought;
How about we all agree to just disagree sometimes and leave it at that ??????

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted March 13, 2023 09:02 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Another Pearl of Wisdom from ko ko!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 14, 2023 01:48 AM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
Koko I think Trump has an open vice president seat available.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 14, 2023 10:12 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
PS
Let us not forget that Lance has had several difficulties and has shared all about them.

His son had some trouble with law enforcement, I think?

His wife had some kind of trouble with prescriptions or as he called it at the time and I never heard the term before: "Scripts" and it involved a forgery, as I recall?

More recently, he lost his wife of many years, which I know, is a very life shattering experience.

I also tried to follow all of his legislative maneuvers and inventive plans, and he's a recent retiree from the US Postal Service, better known as a letter carrier. That alone, you folks in the Peanut Gallery may recall the very appropriate term: GOING POSTAL, which involved shooting up the work place.

So, there you have it and pick your poison or motivation. He's possibly overworked and might have emotional issues that causes him not to suffer fools; real and imagined.

Now, in TA's defense, what can I say? He's in Minneesota, and they get what some folks call a brain freeze. It's seldom terminal so it looks like he is on the road to recovery....with our help, it goes without saying.

There, that should just about wrap it up, as soon as ko ko checks in with his corn pone wisdom: which we all love, make no mistake! [Big Grin]

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 14, 2023 03:59 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes Leonard its tuff losing a wife even worse depending on how much she was loved. I don't like to bring up my laundry other than its pretty dam clean and couldn't of asked for a better wife or life. It is what it is, you adapt to it, and try to overcome. stay away from the toxic crap and you'll live a toxic free life. I also try to never come up with an excuse there is normally a reason for everything, and I don't need people feeling sorry for me. Not my style if you follow. Brain freeze? We wear stocking caps when it's cold out. LOL [Razz]

[ March 14, 2023, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: TA17Rem ]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 10, 2023 09:54 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
So, Lance. Are you serious? Are you gone, for good because of TA, whom I believe, you have never met, and because of a disagreement about some kind of "data" or bullet drop stuff?

Okay, and you can get over your snit and apologize to the Peanut Gallery and you will be forgiven. Or stay pissed off about something that is far from perfectly clear to the rest of us. Oh, maybe ko ko has an idea, he's pretty perceptive due to a previous lifetime in the mental health community, as a consultant, not that he was afflicted in the same way.

Just write 100 times, I will not throw a tantrum on an Internet message board and we can forget the whole thing. Peace, Bro. (edit) then delete it)

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters