The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Predator forum   » illuminated reticles, expense and practicality (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: illuminated reticles, expense and practicality
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted May 23, 2016 10:57 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Eh...edited for silly post.
Nothing to see here..
Mark

[ May 24, 2016, 12:11 PM: Message edited by: Lone Howl ]

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 24, 2016 08:22 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like a project for a world class procrastinator

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted May 24, 2016 08:55 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
LOL yep.

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Frank
CAN START A FIRE WITH A BUCK KNIFE AND A ROCK
Member # 6

Icon 1 posted May 24, 2016 05:47 PM      Profile for Frank   Author's Homepage   Email Frank         Edit/Delete Post 
I cut my teeth on night hunting and love it as well. But that don't mean we limited ourselves to that. Hell, I remember hunting with Nick using a remote game caller made out of an 8 track tape player with a stuffed rabbit mounted on top. That was wayyyyy back in the 80's. It wasn't until years later the remote game callers became popular in the US.... I think in large part due to what the California clubs have been doing for decades in making varmint hunting popular. Seems like everybody and their dog is now out varmint hunting [Smile]

I recall one instance hunting at night when we were skulking around on an indian reservation. So here comes this big old Dodge truck (or was it a Blazer?) with missing mufflers making all kinds of noise coming down the road bouncing all over the place and lighting up the whole goddammed county! We ducked into some bushes and watched the truck pass by..... that's when Danny said, That's Bosinsky's truck (team) - It was at that moment Danny coined the phrase "Blazing saddles Bosinsky". We always had a good laugh out of that because who would light up the hunting area and blast around without mufflers like they owned the fucking place?..... only Blazing saddles Bosinsky [Smile]

[ May 25, 2016, 01:51 AM: Message edited by: Frank ]

--------------------
"Truth is no prostitute, that throws herself away upon those who do not desire her; she is rather so coy a beauty that he who sacrifices everything to her cannot even then be sure of her favor".

Posts: 644 | From: North Dakota | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 25, 2016 01:41 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Frank, I don't know where to start with your bullshit post? First of all, yes my truck is a 74 Dodge, but has never run without mufflers, 500,000 miles, half by me and the first half by Lyle Brookover. Here's another thing, maybe you or Danny didn't know that Orelli owned an identical truck, as in IDENTICAL? Same year, bought together the same time, same shell, same tires!

As far as spotlighting down on the border, that's just crazy. Sure to draw a crowd, and you have never seen a more stealthy rig in your brief experience.

You know, I used to severely restrict words in the program, all relating to Indians and reservations and related and the reason was because Danny loved to come on this Board and shoot his mouth off about things he had no business talking about.

Poor alcoholic Danny, never a pot to piss in, drove the wheels off that "Coyote Coffin" and most of the time, the only way he could hunt Mexico was if Granville bankrolled everything. Danny had no business on the Res, didn't know anything worth knowing, but without Granville, he couldn't hunt Baja anymore, so he would team up with guys like you. This is true, without Granville and Mexico, Danny almost never even made check in and never with a kill that amounted to anything. I have the records, Pal! stacked up in the corner of my garage. Danny never made a check in unless he went with Granville to Mexico. Yes, he farted around, but all you guys in Hi Desert and Riverside were out of your league. Neither Club ever had a team place on a State hunt, and before that, Danny was with SoCal and Granville.

So, be respectful, and make sure that you know what the hell you are talking about. And don't be such a goddamned bigmouth! Even when you don't have your facts, it's still bad for everybody!
I THINK YOU ARE AN IDIOT! Can't even spell my name....

Good hunting. El Bee

[ May 25, 2016, 01:43 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Frank
CAN START A FIRE WITH A BUCK KNIFE AND A ROCK
Member # 6

Icon 1 posted May 25, 2016 03:16 AM      Profile for Frank   Author's Homepage   Email Frank         Edit/Delete Post 
All meant in good fun, Leonard. The story brought back some fond memories of the crazy shit we (by we I mean Danny and I) used to do. Hey, if I'd a known it would piss you off I wouldn't have posted.

--------------------
"Truth is no prostitute, that throws herself away upon those who do not desire her; she is rather so coy a beauty that he who sacrifices everything to her cannot even then be sure of her favor".

Posts: 644 | From: North Dakota | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 25, 2016 03:37 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
APOLOGY ACCEPTED

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters