The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Predator forum   » a first for me (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: a first for me
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted December 27, 2010 07:45 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
It looks that way Smithers..

Bear hunter I read a post of youre's on another site but could'nt respond.

quote:
for some reason i don't have much luck locating in minn. i expect the same for wis.

Youre coyotes are'nt any different than mine, use the right howl or sequence of howls and most will respond. If not youre not in the right place, or not hearing them howl back. Cloudy or dirty skies work best... [Wink]

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5064 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 27, 2010 10:44 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe there is, but I don't know what the hell you are talking about? Point it out, I'll check it out and try to give you an answer. BUT, I haven't been screwing with anybody, even you.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
the bearhunter
HM PROSTAFF & MIDWEST REGIONAL GURU VOTED MOST HANDSOME MINNESOTAN
Member # 3552

Icon 1 posted December 28, 2010 12:29 AM      Profile for the bearhunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Tim, i spent most of the month of oct. working outta town. (northern mn) i was up every morning before dark trying to locate coyotes. did not have 1 responce outta maybe 40-50 tries. plenty of coyoes around. killed about 15-20 just blind calling. not sure but i'm thinking the presents of wolves are keeping them quite??? locating in ND/MT, the responce rate is prolly 75%. tried everything i had.siren,lone howls,group howls. they just don't talk around here [Confused]
Posts: 1049 | From: minnifornia | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters