The New Huntmastersbbs!
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Predator forum   » Have a special call up for auction (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Have a special call up for auction
Yellerdog
Knows what it's all about
Member # 356

Icon 1 posted January 26, 2005 06:46 PM      Profile for Yellerdog   Email Yellerdog         Edit/Delete Post 
If they leave before they get their refunds Leonard you can send them to me for safe keeping.
I will invest the funds in a high yeilding account and will not cash it in until it is worth a fortune. At that time I will withdraw the funds and....buy myself... a Krustykrier call from whomever ends up with it! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Lee Smith

Remember, we meet at dawn.

Posts: 59 | From: Southeastern Michigan | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 26, 2005 07:57 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
This subject is rubbing a few people the wrong way and it's time to cut off the BS.

I will say that the point is not Downs Syndrome, or retarded children, it's about Krusty and his never ending problems. I think the razzing is strictly at Krusty's attitude, nobody understands how hard it is, for him, etc.

Anybody else that feels offended, I'm sorry for all of the mean spirited stuff, and I hope you find a better class of people to hang out with. We will miss you.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31471 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters