The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » Tim Scott

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tim Scott
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 22, 2023 07:52 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Watching Tim Scott's announcement for his Presidential run.
Gotta say, I like what I'm hearing & seeing.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 22, 2023 08:14 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Apparently, I missed that? But, with whatever I have heard from him in the past, he seems a reasonable man. As far as Trump, I have no reservations. I worry that he has so many negative votes that some asshole Democrat might win. So, it's a friggin' quandary, as far as I am concerned.

Good hunting. El Bee

PS you get a GOLD STAR for posting in the correct forum!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 22, 2023 10:48 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
His announcement was part political rally and part tent revival. High energy.
Former President Donald Trump will always be welcome to sit at my campfire but as you mention, there's a lot of anti-Trump hysteria out there and above all things ........ we need the win.

I googled Tim Scott ....... NRA 'A' rating. Plus, I can call any liberal who speaks ill of him a racist. [Smile]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 22, 2023 10:13 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, apparently a Liberal can't just laugh it off, being called a RACIST! Yes, they throw around the charge quite freely, at others but can't really deal with the charge and don't even know how to respond, other than sputter unconvincing denials, but this is very serious stuff for a Liberal, who can't imagine anyone using their favorite charge against them, a Card Carrying Liberal, if there ever was one. Utter humiliation! You can well imagine how this would bother the self-righteous when the shoe's on the other foot, so to speak!

I DOUBLE DOG DARE YA! Great sport, too!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 23, 2023 05:40 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Dare accepted many times over.
The Archery Shop that I visit is on the same block downtown as the Graham County Democratic Headquarters. You can guess where I park my truck with the Trump stickers.
A few days ago a Liberal type chick commented on my red Make America Great Again hat that "That man disgusts me and I hope he goes to jail". I told her "Not to worry sweetheart, if I see a hat that says 'Make America a Third World Shithole' I'll think of you but I still won't vote for Biden".
I thought that her head was going to explode. Seriously, I think that there may have been an aneurism involved.
Great fun and yes, I'm trying to bring back all of the great words & phrases like 'honey' and 'rump-ranger' &'Chinese fire drill' etc. It's part of my culture and y'all can't judge me.

Now .............. Double Dog Dare Ya ????
I seem to remember that you have a hat that you only wear while huddled in a dark corner late at night.
Double Dog Dare Ya to wear it out in public !!!! Take that mutt for a walk and put some more dots on that earthquake map.
[Razz]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 24, 2023 10:07 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Ha Ha, guess who wears the hat while waling Tillie? My Daughter has more balls than me! She's not even very political.

Good Hunting. El Bee

PS but Tillie got a bath yesterday. Shelley said she spells pretty ripe. I think she is exaggerating but why take any chances? LB

PPS and she didn't even shed much hair, I mean didn't clog the drain, a small bunch I picked up with 3 fingers. And, no she didn't like it, but she tolerated it quite well. The hardest part was dragging her in the shower; stiff legs resisting. After that, you would think she got a bath every month, she didn't resist at all.

[ May 24, 2023, 10:13 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 25, 2023 06:50 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Most of the dogs that I've owned have learned to chase a stream of water out of the hose nozzle. They have a good time and get well rinsed off.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 25, 2023 08:02 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Good morning, ko ko!

Have I sent you the video I made of Tillie romping with the hose? If not, I will. She has an epic time!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 25, 2023 02:56 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
No ............. Haven't seen it yet.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 26, 2023 10:59 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Tillie is an athlete with a good amount of energy. Besides that, I have never owned a dog that caused the unsolicited comment that she's beautiful, from total strangers. Part of it is there is certainly no "coon dog" culture anywhere around here, and the most common guess on breed, before I tell them, is German Shorthair. In fact, that's the only guess I've ever heard except for the very rare person that actually recognizes the breed, (twice). But once in a while, I hear coon hound, or coon dog.
Anyway, she does stand out in a crowd or at the dog park, people will ask. So, that's all I got, for now.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted May 27, 2023 08:56 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I have another if you are tired of watching that one?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 27, 2023 11:03 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Send it !!

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 28, 2023 06:12 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Got it.
[Cool] [Cool] [Cool]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted May 28, 2023 10:58 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Garden hoses everywhere, fear her!

Imagine combining a shower, and quenching thirst while getting a power workout!

My Redbone would splash in a creek all day long, but turn on a hose and she was afraid to get wet. Tillie is not afraid to get wet!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: What the hell do you call those little carpet sweeper gadgets? Long handle, you push it around and it collects whatever? It doesn't have electric motor but Tillie still does not like them! In fact, she probably goes a little overboard, if you ask me? Maybe she thinks there are killer squirrels inside? I haven't filmed this bullshit, but I probably should? As I think about it, she gets more excited over the fucking carpet cleaner than she does with the Laser, if you can believe it?

[ May 28, 2023, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 28, 2023 10:27 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Soooo, what do you REALLY think? Does Tillie have a screw loose? It’s not very smart, engage in combat with a water hose. I don’t know if she’s playing, goofing off or deadly serious?

Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 29, 2023 03:54 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I think all of the above ....... at the same time. Only the woofers know for sure and they aren't talking. Put it in the same category as the cat chasing the laser dot; It's just something they gotta do.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted May 29, 2023 12:45 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
OK, I'll pass it on.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 15, 2023 03:14 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
New bumper sticker;

Biden / Fetterman
It's a no brainer !

Bwaaaa Haaaaa Haaaaaaa !!!!!!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters