The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » TRUMP !!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TRUMP !!!
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 31, 2023 11:38 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
So the Talking Heads in my TV box are telling me that Former President Trump has been indicted over some skank.
Brilliant move !!!! Give Trump a platform to speak from that will be covered by every news outlet. Anybody who has followed Trump at all knows that he has a knack for turning on attackers and gutting them. But hey, I'm sure that some piss-ant D.A. will do ok against him.

The one who should really be worried is Biden. If one former President can be indicted ......... [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted April 19, 2023 01:46 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
What on earth made you post a political comment in this forum? I just noticed it.

Well, I can't punish you for abiding by the rules so let's just ridicule the decision and see what happens?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31474 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2023 06:20 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry .............
I noticed that one of the other Forums stayed on topic for more than three posts and I thought that maybe there was a new Sheriff in town.
I'll try not to let it happen again. [Razz]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2023 07:29 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Was just informed by a Talking Head in my TV box that Larry Elder has announced that he's running for President. I like what I hear from the guy but I don't think that he has a chance.
On the other hand, Trump's going to need a V.P. and he could do worse than picking Elder.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 22, 2023 11:30 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm on his side, although when he ran for governor of the People's Republik of Kalifornia, he was slaughtered by Mr Brylcream Gavin Newsom.

If biden gets a second term;

Weeze Fukked!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31474 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters