The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » Fun to watch Saint Fauci squirm

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fun to watch Saint Fauci squirm
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted November 10, 2022 12:29 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
https://fb.watch/gJ5XhqFwxt/

The first 11 minutes culminate in an issue near and dear to me. I've been developing and researching several ideas for new books, one of which I came upon all by myself and had no idea was even a "thing" - ethnic weapons. Without getting too far into the concept, I am/was developing a story line where an adversary to the US develops a bioweapon that specifically targets genetic aspects of a population different than the "enemy". In this real world case, it's actually China who is developing bioweapons that will infect and kill any population or individual lacking specific genetic sequences found in non-Chinese people. In my case, I was looking for a protein that occurs in first-world peoples who received certain vaccines not given to third world populations. China's idea is even more insidious than what I created as fiction.

As stated here, China forbids the export of Chinese DNA whereas the US freely sends this shit everywhere. What we have learned about their ethnic weapons project is the very reason for that. Is the genie already out of the bottle?

[ November 10, 2022, 12:52 PM: Message edited by: Cdog911 ]

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters