The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » Out of options, the opposition sends fake anthrax

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Out of options, the opposition sends fake anthrax
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 06, 2022 01:52 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Kari Lake looks unbeatable, so Democrats play dirty!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep avlich/2022/11/06/hazmat-discharged-after-kari-lake-campaign-receives-suspicious-white-powder-n2615547

And, what if it's not fake? Attempted murder?

[ November 06, 2022, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 06, 2022 02:29 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Foolish and short-sighted.
All this 'stunt' will do is to convince undecided voters that the Dems have no honor and are not to be trusted.

The only question left is who's music to play when I do the Happy Snoopy Dance out in the street.

ZZ Top
Waylon & Willie
Tab Benoit
or
Chris LaDoux.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 07, 2022 09:11 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I am familiar with none of those? I thought Micheal Jackson was your favorite? When did you switch?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 07, 2022 10:33 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Wow !!!! ............... Turn off the Polka music and utube those I listed.
That should expand your musical horizon.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 07, 2022 10:39 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm leaning toward Tab Benoit's Shelter Me for the election night dance in the street.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 07, 2022 02:03 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Polka is not inappropriate.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 07, 2022 03:26 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I will concede that polka is at least music as opposed to rap which is just noise.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 07, 2022 06:21 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I agree 100%. KanYe west is a rapper who is worth over a Billion dollars. Disgusting, isn't it?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2022 07:04 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Predicting such a bloodbath today that it turns the moon red tonight.

No ........ really. Blood moon eclipse tonight.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2022 09:26 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Then it should be memorable! How is it that Democrats have been able to bullshit so many people for so long? Their ideas, and policies are all evil and it's about time people woke up and smelled the coffee!

One of the first things is this CLIMATE CHANGE crap. That so many people actually worry about the weather, as if we can actually DO something about it is insane. The fucking earth will be fine, all we have to do is prevent oil spills and take precautions concerning pollution, keep the air clean, pick up trash and the world is self healing. This climate change hysteria is causing a lot of psychosis, people fret about something that isn't there, and can't be fixed, if it was there! In simple language: IT'S A HOAX!

If Liberals want to do something useful, drive or swim out to where all the plastic is floating and set it on fire and afterwards quit tossing trash in the friggin' ocean! Once we solve that, maybe we can organize a big cleanup on Mount Everest called Rainbow Valley. And, how about a ten year moratorium on attempts to scale the summit while we clean up that mess! I mean, seriously, I'm not losing sleep over that mess of frozen bodies, but it just looks....untidy. (I'll provide a link if I can find one)

Anyway, sleep peaceful tonight, and we can gloat in the morning. Deal?

Good hunting. El Bee

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20151008-the-graveyard-in-the-clouds-everes ts-200-dead-bodies

and this waste of energy:
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2013/08/02/208253687/nepal-to-clamp-down-on-everest-expeditions

[ November 08, 2022, 09:44 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2022 02:23 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
When your options are accept the free handouts, swallow the puke in your mouth and vote democrat, or starve to death, it's easy to see why they do what they do.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 10, 2022 10:41 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Has anybody in the Democrat Party ever addressed the often stated charge that they haven't been so pissed off since the Republicans freed their slaves? Ever bothered to state; yeah, well that was before and now we have seen the light.

But no, they ignore the baited question, and then voting against the 1964 Civil Rights Act. What about that one?

IDK? Democrats seem to have a bunch of skeletons in their closet. Right now, it seems the word will end unless we do something about CLIMATE CHANGE! Just what the hell is that?

What is it about the Democrat party? Why does anybody ever vote for them? I never have. A corrupt bunch of losers, why does anybody ever vote for a Democrat?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters