The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » Word of the day;

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Word of the day;
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 27, 2022 07:08 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Woke-lings.
Those pathetic little insects who think that they matter because they care.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

edit 4 speling

[ October 27, 2022, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: Kokopelli ]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7583 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted October 27, 2022 10:29 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You are so obviously bucking for a raise! Things are a little tight on the old homestead so all I can do at this time is give you the corporate discount on our new line of tactical gear, starting next year so that's something to look forward to....

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 28, 2022 09:22 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Since 'tactical' is usually just code for 'costs 20% more $$' I'll just take a discount on my yearly dues.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7583 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 28, 2022 12:04 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
“Tactical” is not just a Buzzword, it actually causes huge erections in enclosed spaces. But I don’t need to tell you that since you yourself have pretty much wrote the book on erotic/exotic stimuli, visual, subliminal as well as the more classified classifications. Enough said, grab your joystick and dream on!

I finally got some nickel 44Mag cases in the mail. Then as an afterthought, checked my actual bullet inventory and I only have 50 on hand. I will have to do something about that. It never ends. I seem to have used quite a few loading 44Special, and couldn’t help myself. I’m sure you understand.

That’s it from Joyland.
Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters