The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » This is a Pretty Normal Fuck You from Romney

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This is a Pretty Normal Fuck You from Romney
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 13 posted September 29, 2022 05:19 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't believe I once voted for this clown for president!

https://thefederalist.com/2022/09/29/gop-senators-baffled-by-mitt-romneys-ploy-to-oust-mike-lee-and-maybe-thwart-a-majority/

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31472 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 29, 2022 08:00 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Need to join to unlock content ??????
Nope.
But, yeah, Romney's a clown in search of a cause.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 30, 2022 09:22 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
NO! If you hit a paywall, that's not right. I don't know what happened but you can read most of their stuff without buying a membership. Try it again?

But, it's trending that way with everything. You can't read the New York Times without paying for it. The Wall Street Journal, ditto! The problem is that "print journalism" is going tits up and to stay in business they have to charge for subscriptions....I guess?

It's just one more example of questionable "progress" on the evil Internet. Everything is regulated and controlled; and censored!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: the worst thing really is the totally unregulated email; it's run amuck! But all that SPAM you get is FREE!

[ September 30, 2022, 09:24 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 30, 2022 12:53 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Ok ............... Tried again as suggested and the same 'join' pop-up appeared but this time there was the 'x' to delete the ad.
Interesting article but rather redundant; Romney's a dick & a RINO three days a week; Yesterday, today and tomorrow.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted October 01, 2022 06:46 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
Mitt is to Utah as Liz is to Wyoming.

CARPETBAGGER

Posts: 191 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 02, 2022 10:55 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That's a good one!

What I don't understand is how Democrats can stick together on everything and meanwhile, we have to deal with turncoats mentioned above and Kinsinger, (sp) something like that? He looks normal but he should be kicked out of the party because of (just for instance) obsession with Trump.

Trump may be a boor, his "grab 'em by the pussy" comments are deplorable, but as was explained, it was locker room braggadocio and maybe a teenager can get away with it but not someone involved in politics. But, in 4 years, Trump accomplished some truly impressive things! It's like what do you do when you have a rich uncle, (something I've never had) who regularly gives you wrinkled one hundred dollar bills with bent corners. They are still worth a hundred bucks, asshole! Take the fucking money and appreciate it.

AS one time I didn't fully appreciate how a judge with the right perspective was important, and dare say, critical. Look at this asshole Merrick Garland who focuses on parents expressing opinion at a school board meeting. He was a judge on the DC Circuit court for a long time and now he plans fucking midnight raids for boxes of documents and other Jackboot thug SWAT operations for purely political reasons. So, if Trump appointed about 280 Federal judges with a patriotic viewpoint, that has long term benefits. It's Liberal assholes that give the OK on bullshit plans like FAST AND FURIOUS.

It's Liberal tactics, like win; at any cost! Alensy's Rules for Radicals is the game plan and we don't have anything as effective and here's the thing....

It's incremental! They beat us to death with a thousand cuts! All these, REASONABLE gun laws start adding up to the point where, in places like California and New Jersey, the restrictions on Keep and Bare Arms is smothering! You know, when the race riots break out, you don't want to be jumping through a hoop like here in the People's Republik! To buy a gun here, I have to bring my utility bills to document my privilege to buy a gun....but first I have to wait TEN FUCKING DAYS, (cooling off period) before I can gain possession of self defense. This is TOTAL BULLSHIT! When you need a fucking gun, YOU NEED A FUCKING GUN! Not, come back in ten days, right to the friggin' hour and minute!

All this is done placing restrictions on our freedom, by Liberals in our state legislature and approved by judges. It's a vicious circle, but these bastards are dedicated if nothing else. They have some Utopia vision and it's collectivism, everybody do the same and controlled by Central Planning. Everything and every regulation must be MANDATORY, all people conform. It's crazy communistic theory but they fervently believe it. Incrementally, we are losing freedoms and becoming more regulated every day. It's hard to conceive of how controlling our state government is in The People's Republik!

Well, end of rant but pay fucking attention or pretty soon Kansas will become Kalifornia Lite! It's a slippery slope folks, head my words!

End of RANT!
Good hunting. El Bee

[ October 02, 2022, 11:14 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 02, 2022 12:10 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
While people currently seem to have a fascination with Nostradamus, I submit to the assembled masses that Mark Twain was the better seer.

"No amount of evidence will ever convince an idiot."
Mark Twain.

Pretty much explains Democrats and Biden voters.

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters