The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » W.T.F. ?????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: W.T.F. ?????
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 24, 2022 06:27 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
The talking heads on the news tell me that our Border Czar Horizontal Harris is going to ...... Korea ????
What, we have too many Koreans smuggling bad kimchee into Texas and she's going to stop it right at the source ????
Would the Government Guy who monitors this site please have someone sit this babbling bimbo down and 'splain a few things to her ??

Thanx !!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7507 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 25, 2022 09:04 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
She says she cannot reveal her presence but she told me to assure you that she's on it! She also said that she enjoys your zany comments more than almost anybody else, and you sound CUTE!

Sounds like we have one of those May/November relationships blossoming? [Razz] You rascal, you!

Good hunting. El Bee

[ September 25, 2022, 09:05 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31308 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 25, 2022 09:28 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
HA !!!
I would dance on the stage in a gay bar before I'd let myself be caught doing that worn out skank.

I gotta give credit where credit is due, though. Of the hundreds of illegals coming in every hour, very few of them are Korean so she must be accomplishing something.

Hopefully she's billing Korea for a decent extended stay outcall rate.

I did hear, though, that she bought a blue dress and is going to go as Monica Lewinsky for Halloween. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7507 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 25, 2022 07:57 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Harris is well past her prime. She’s sort of garish but 12-15 years ago, not bad; at least Obama was hitting on her, in her prime or the tail end of her SELL BY DATE. Give her credit, she used the only talent she had to get ahead. How in the hell did that moron pass the CA State Bar? It’s not easy so she must have had some kind of help or somebody else actually took the test for her. I’ve heard of that happening and just based on her speeches and interviews, she’s not articulate at all, she gives ever evidence of possessing a well below average IQ. You do not pass the bar even on the 2nd or 3rd attempt unless you are well above average intelligence. Something is rotten in Denmark!

Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 26, 2022 02:32 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
You don't think that Willie Brown had anything to do with that, do you ???? [Eek!]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 26, 2022 08:46 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
IF my information is correct, Willie Brown had EVERYTHING to do with the advancement of Harris' career. The word on the street is that he was regularly boning the former Jamaican Hottie, and twice on Sundays. The video's are out there, check it out! The donkey braying toned down by stuffing a sock down her throat. What a joke! At least we have seen the pinnacle of her career, nobody will remember her in a few years, she will be back to turning tricks on Lombard....WHO?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 26, 2022 09:08 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
[Confused] [Confused]
Could the decline in the Democratic Party be measured by noting that John F. Kennedy got Marilyn Monroe, Bill Clinton got Monica Lewinsky (sort of) and Joe Biden got Kamala Harris but doesn't remember how, when, where or why ????

[Confused] [Confused]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 26, 2022 08:53 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Not possible. Jill knows that he’s handsie, watches him very close.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters