The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » Does anybody find it ironic .......

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does anybody find it ironic .......
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 26, 2022 10:14 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
........ That when J. Edgar Hoover was in charge of the F.B.I. he spent a lot of time gathering dirt on politicians to keep his job and probably doing some closet cross dressing.
But ............
The F.B.I. was generally respected and considered to be an up front outfit.

Now ........... The F.B.I. is all WOKE with holsters full of the proper pronouns and the organization as a whole is suspected of being the Gestapo Arm of the Democratic Party.

My how times have changed.
[Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7583 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 27, 2022 06:30 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Suspected? Case Closed, no doubt about it. They are totally working hand in glove with Democrats, no matter which party is in the Whitehouse! It's a shame; they have no credibility whatsoever, and they don't even try to hide it! Or explain it! Or deny it!

As you said about that fairy, J Edgar Hoover, at least he was in the closet and by all appearances, the FBI was impartial and non political. NOT THESE FRAT BOYS! When it gets to the point where somebody is serious about draining the fucking SWAMP, the fucking FBI is the logical starting point!

Good hunting. El Bee

PS I'm for going back to Obama's Goons and investigating that FAST AND FURIOUS DEBACLE

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters