The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » Does anybody know ........... ????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does anybody know ........... ????
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 22, 2022 11:24 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Does anybody know what the number of AR-15 caused deaths in 'Gun Free' zones is compared to the number of Fentanyl over-dose deaths from drugs that came thru our wide open Southern Border ????
To hear the Dems tell it, if I don't give up my AR-15, my lung blowing out 9 MM and that whole evil 2nd amendment, western civilization is doomed.
But I gotta wonder, how many people has Jo & the Ho killed with drugs coming thru the boarder that they refuse to close ?????

Asking for a friend since all of my firearms were lost in that canoe capsizing in the middle of Lake Roosevelt a while back.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7488 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 25, 2022 12:07 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Anybody ????

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7488 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jay Nistetter
Legalize Weed, Free the Dixie Chicks
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted June 25, 2022 04:36 PM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
Funny stuff

--------------------
Understanding the coyote is not as important as knowing where they are.
I usually let the fur prime up before I leave 'em lay.

Posts: 1006 | From: Arizona | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 26, 2022 10:10 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
It’s just as well that you lost all those Weapons of War, ko ko. I don’t understand why you would want to keep around something that can so easily blow the lungs 🫁 out of some innocents body? So goulish, so yucky, so unnecessary when it can be done, Hollywood style with a small red dot on a white dress shirt, which has been good enough for many believable years.
So don’t make trouble, give it up before the squad shows up, standing on your stubborn chicken 🐔 neck, and you will have richly deserved….it.

Cheers, and good hunting, Chump!
El Bee 🐝

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31275 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 27, 2022 05:00 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm still curious though, how many more deaths from Fentanyl than the world ending evil AR-15s & such from mass shootings.

I will now run around like my hair's on fire to show I care and to make a difference. [Razz]

Edit 4 speling error

[ June 27, 2022, 05:01 AM: Message edited by: Kokopelli ]

--------------------

Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted June 27, 2022 06:40 AM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Can't address fentanyl deaths vs AR15, but can add statistics say more deaths are caused from hands,fists and feet, than by "all" rifles. Single shot ,bolt and semiautomatic.
Posts: 1591 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 27, 2022 07:29 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I've recently been made aware that I have a drug addict granddaughter, and she has been bleeding my daughter dry. Her, and her boyfriend that beats her up want to get married, they beg money to get a motel room every once in a while to get cleaned up. The way I found out was that she hit me up for a hundred bucks two days ago and my daughter spilled the beans when I told her about it. Shelley is extremely worried, I guess at this point, any street drug will do, and being 23, she thinks she is immortal, and her friends would never lie to her, or give her something dangerous.

I have never understood drug abuse? One time, we were in New Mexico hunting, (what else?) and I had a class I could not miss and I took a "Bennie" and we drove straight through and I jabbered the whole way home, wired, as they say. And, I only did it because I had heard that even airline pilots will pop a bennie so that they are sharp for a landing, like on a flight from New York to London. Anyway, that's it. I quit drinking when I was maybe 24-25 or so and never had the urge for any of that shit. That's it, the last time I was "drunk" I was 25, sick as a dog! Nope, not for me, never again.

That's why I can't understand addictions to anything, I quit smoking, cold turkey September 18, 1989. Anyway, I have the feeling that the younger generation has no fear of addiction to drugs and the fact that people die from overdoses is completely lost on them. In my day, even marijuana was something restricted to the Mexican element.

But, as we all know, you cannot trust the purity or strength of the substances you pick up on the street. And they say some of it is cut with some kind of rat poison, you really have to be crazy and or stupid to mess with any of it, legal, prescribed or?

Liberals have fucked up the whole country, there's no hope, it ain't Mayberry any more.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 27, 2022 08:05 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Very sorry to hear about your granddaughter's drug problems.
It does, however illustrate my point that the number of deaths & lives ruined by evil firearms is pretty much statistically insignificant compared to the problems caused by the drugs pouring in thru the Biden / Harris open border.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 28, 2022 07:07 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, thank you, ko ko, appreciate your condolences.

I'm convinced that Devon's only hope to survive to see 25 is to get in rehab. Can you believe it, she has actually totaled 3 cars....so far! Shelley says that Devon sneaks into her bedroom and searches for her anxiety drugs, which are prescribed solely do deal with her daughter's problems.

But, look. This isn't unique, look at Hunter Biden. Didn't they just say that he has a habit and buys Russian hookers for $30,000 a night, or something like that; all while stoned? This country is fucked up!

The idea of a partition might be the only solution and then it's just a matter of time before Liberals burn their half to the ground! Fuck it, I'll move if I have to.

However, I'm thinking that before that happens, they will get our AR15's, a completely worthless effort, but the Left sincerely believes it's necessary. That's how fucked up they are! Drugs may be a problem, but my guns are scary looking, so let's focus on something that doesn't matter, at least for the purpose and reason that they think it does. Only Liberals can figure it out that way. It would be very funny, except it's probably gonna happen because they can't think straight until they get that elephant out of the room. And, we have 15 ignorant Republican senators that will give it up....for the children! Personally, an innocent death is an innocent death and getting the emotional part of children is fabricating bullshit. All innocent lives matter so forget the sob story that only children's deaths is what counts, and why we HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!

What they are rushing through is a fucking huge mistake and especially the Red Flag bullshit! That will be used and abused and we will rue the day we allowed this to become law!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted September 22, 2022 06:27 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry to hear about your granddaughter, LB. I've become something of an unwilling expert on this issue since I researched and wrote my drug reform proposal. The representative that I depended upon to carry my cause chose to ignore me while he introduced legislation in Kansas to expand access to both alcohol and online gambling. Once I'd seen that evidence, it became clear to me why he didn't actively support my efforts.

For us, the gentleman I worked hard to replace that guy is a PhD with a strong Christian ethic who was so supportive of my proposal upon reading it that he included it in his stump speeches through the last 3/4 of his primary campaign. When the data shows that 70%+ of all crime can be tied to illegal drugs, and that nearly 100% of people are adversely impacted by the problem whether they realize it or not, and you support doing whatever needs to be done to curtail the problem, voters listen. I expect to be in Topeka during the next session.

I live a mile from I-70. Our sheriff's department seized a 25# block of fentanyl two years ago. Enough to kill every man, woman, and child in Topeka, Wichita, and at least forty other Kansas communities. Four years ago, one of our deputies stopped a black sedan late at night for a tail light violation. Turned out to be a cartel lieutenant and three of his underlings from Mexico. Found a dozen fully automatic rifles in the trunk. It's bad now.

Earlier today, the Texas governor announced efforts to pass laws listing drug cartels as international terrorist organizations. My Senator, Roger Marshal, introduced legislation with the same goal in the US Senate earlier this week. People are trying, but the dems are blocking the way.

[ September 22, 2022, 07:07 PM: Message edited by: Cdog911 ]

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 22, 2022 06:41 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
WOW !!! .............. A 25 pound block of Fentanyl and nobody hears a thing about it.
But, put a 25 round clip on a rifle and the sky is falling, hearing in Congress and we need to pass laws FOR THE CHILDREN !!!!!

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters