The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » Spoon Feed Me Alternate Reality, CNN

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Spoon Feed Me Alternate Reality, CNN
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted January 23, 2022 01:49 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, how can they forget Climate Change and instead feed us this bullshit, FOX NEWS?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/landonmion/2022/01/23/cnn-commentator-says-fox-news-coverage-of-border-crisis-biden-crt-invented-out-n2602236

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31474 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 25, 2022 01:42 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I'll have to read the rest later; I got to "While the story may initially be accurate, the presentation makes it appear distorted." and my BullShit Detector exploded.
Somebody's gonna need to pay for that. [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 25, 2022 03:27 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Where is this bullshit detecter you talk about? Have you checked the batteries?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 25, 2022 06:37 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
What I haven't swept up off of the floor is embedded in the ceiling and South wall here at Kokopelli World Headquarters. It took quite a hit to the vacuum tubes.
It was solar powered and ran on environmentally friendly Lithium batteries.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 25, 2022 08:57 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you know that I have sent you email TWICE asking if you had a phone contact number. I don’t think you are deliberately ignoring me, I think your superb SPAM settings are filtering your mail just a little too vigorously. Do you ever check spam? Can you find my email or does your super efficient SPAM filters just delete unknown senders automatically?

Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 26, 2022 06:43 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Email is still all messed up thanks to Sparklight dumping their email service. I'm still transferring all of my archived emails to the new address. New emails are mixed in with the old stuff.

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 26, 2022 06:51 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Ok ........ email sent.
Lemme know if you get it.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 26, 2022 12:40 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
GOT IT! I'm so very proud of you!

In other news....Man! WE had the mother of all wind storms a few days ago. Trees are down all over the neighborhood. There was so many leaves in the pool, both floating and laying on the bottom, about all I could do was to unclog the skimmer. But, this morning, poolman came in and made it all better. He left a plastic bag full of debris, but I'm sure that wasn't all of it. Unfortunately, and I don't believe it, but I slept through it, didn't know he was here until I looked out back and the deck is wet in places, and apparently, Tillie didn't hear him either, because she was in bed with me and didn't bark and raise hell like usual.

My yuccas caught hell and my Palo Verde has a major branch cracked and I need to get out there and cut it down. Across the street, a 50 year old Japanese pine was uprooted and is laying across the yard and into the street, Nothing unique about that, trees are down all over the city.

I found this big black visque-type tarp over on the side and with great effort, got it untwined from all the cactus and pushed it over the wall. Yesterday, neighbor lady was walking by out front and among other topics, I mentioned that tarp I pushed over the wall with accompanied "great effort". And, guess what? She said yeah, she saw it but it isn't hers! Just considering the size of it and where it was all twisted up in my sickerly plants, I just have no idea where the hell it blew in from? Outer space, maybe? I hope Mr. neighbor doesn't push it back this way!

That's it for local news, today.
Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters