The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » Impossible to fix stupid, especially in Oregon!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Impossible to fix stupid, especially in Oregon!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted April 23, 2021 02:04 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/oregon-coach-blasts-facemask-requirement-student-collapses?utm_campaign=article_rail&utm_source=internal&utm_medium=article_rail

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31307 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Knows what it's all about
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2021 07:34 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
And what do you expect from a suburb of Commifornia? Led by a bunch of pussies that follow like lemmings over a cliff. Sure glad I live in a state that can make up their own mind without Big Brother the Marxists dictating everything to the ignorant masses.
Hey Leonard, Have they dropped a few busloads of ILLEGAL ALIENS off on your doorstep yet? Oh, forgot you are a Blue state so I guess you won't get too many as they need to shove those ILLEGAL ALIENS up all the Red states asses to give them amnesty and vote for those Communist Dems.

--------------------
Idiocracy. Started as a comedy and is now a documentary about the U.S.

Posts: 624 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted April 24, 2021 09:26 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
They are scared of dogs and I keep Tillie chained in the front yard. She loves it! She barks at everybody, but they don't realize that she is saying: "Come here and pet me, I love people, I love your dogs, why are you crossing to the other side of the street?" I'm totally serious. No really, I haven't noticed any "migrants" around here? But, I'll be on the look out, thanks for the alert!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2021 09:39 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
The really freaky ones drive white pick-up trucks and go around teaching dogs to sing.

[Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7504 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted April 24, 2021 03:30 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Uh huh, and the really really sneaky ones have a couple lawnmowers in the back of that white pee cup.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

NVWalt
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted April 27, 2021 12:30 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
I was told the other day that our enlightened government has already sent a busload of illeagle aliens to Chatanooga. Just found out it is true at least according to web sources. We are seeing it and will pay the price. Keep them out of my neck of the woods please. I have no room in my life for law breakers and a government that supports and encourages law breakers. Koko is right...Wees fucked.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 27, 2021 08:53 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That's the thanks I get! I taught koko everything he knows! Not really, but it was (I think) Paul who first coined that expression?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

NVWalt
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted April 27, 2021 09:38 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Paul, please except my most humble apology .lol.

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 27, 2021 10:28 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Now that it's been mentioned, I think that I did steal that from Paul.

And another thing;
Since the left doesn't want the 'un-documented democrats' flooding the border referred to 'illegal aliens' how about 'invasive species' ???

[Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7504 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted April 28, 2021 08:30 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That is a lot more descriptive, ain't it?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted May 05, 2021 09:39 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
It's really easy to spot a tourist lately. They drive thru town masked up !!
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 05, 2021 01:29 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I saw a guy this morning, by himself, windows up, and masked! Young hispanic. Last week, I saw a man, typical street people type, walking, all masked up, nobody around. What's the thinking on that, Jay?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 05, 2021 01:39 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
All I know is that when this is finally over .............. some people are going to have some really weird tan lines on their faces.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters