The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » Who cares what Bill Gates thinks, anyway?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who cares what Bill Gates thinks, anyway?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted December 14, 2020 09:20 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
These small business owners are in critical condition already and this dickwad just casually tells us, (for our own good) that "sadly" we may have to close all bars and restaurants for more six months.

I'm going stir crazy, what about you?

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/bill-gates-its-appropriate-to-keep-bars-and-restaurants-closed-longer/

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31489 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted December 15, 2020 11:46 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
This guy can't even keep viruses out of his computer products, but now he thinks he can keep the virus from infecting the rest of us.
Posts: 191 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 15, 2020 12:40 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, he probably could protect his operating system but I heard something attributed to him where he decided that not enough people really complain about the viruses that infect a PC so it's not worth his while to do anything about it. The way it was explained to me; if people when driving, suddenly their car stopped running in the middle of the freeway because of a virus, they would get very upset about it but when it's their computer they feel helpless and this is just the nature of computers, unless you use a Mac with their open source code. They aren't perfect, but they are quality and in comparison are almost trouble free; without running expensive anti virus software. Just an opinion but I'm sold on Apple products! I'll never own a PC ever again.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31489 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters