The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » New word !!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New word !!!!
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2020 12:05 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Since the next four years are just going to be obama Act 111, the new word is OBiden.
Came to me in a dream last night. Feel free to use it and use it often.

BTW; Hey El Bee
If you get a chance, ask your kinfolk from Tumwater what downtown Olympia looks like now.
Friend of mine up there tells me that what used to be a quaint little place is now a tarp / tent homeless ghetto with panhandlers blocking the sidewalks.

Edit 4 speling

[ November 28, 2020, 12:06 PM: Message edited by: Kokopelli ]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7587 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 13 posted November 28, 2020 01:10 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You are pulling my pants down, ko ko! Brother and spouse are liberals, they are probably quite proud of conditions. We don't have a lot to say, to keep the the conversation civil. She works for the state government in Olympia, you can find her listed on the State of Washington information page, Cynthia Bosinski. I'm not sure what she does, exactly? She's a bitch and he's pussy whipped. Happens in the best of families, you know?

LB

[ November 28, 2020, 01:13 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31488 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2020 03:39 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Gasp !!!
You mean that you're not wearing that hat I gave you ???
The red one. [Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7587 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2020 06:24 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I know the one. I have to be very selective on where I wear that hat in The People's Republik. Short list: Gun shows.

LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 29, 2020 06:01 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
You still have Gun Shows in Calif ??? [Eek!]

I thought that a gun show there was two guys meeting in the Wally World parking lot for a private sale.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 29, 2020 09:19 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
As far as I know, it's Victor that developed those
walmart parking lot transactions. At least it was from him that I first heard about it?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 30, 2020 05:53 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm still wearing mine everywhere. Kind of like the old "Don't blame me .. I voted for Bush" hats.

I'm hearing that President Trump may be planning 2024 Campaign Rallies during the OBiden inauguration. How awesome would it be to have one in every major city at the same time ??? [Smile]

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters