The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » Don't you wish it were true!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Don't you wish it were true!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 17, 2020 09:40 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
So, this geeky bald guy, Jeff Bezos who owns most of the world, bought the Washington Post so he can tell people what to do and how to think.

What he thinks is that the Electoral College needs to be dumped in the ash can of history so that the only views and opinions that count are of the COASTAL ELITES. Fuck FLYOVER COUNTRY!

That would simplify things, enormously. Why bother to consider what people in Iowa think? That way, the only voices that count are in San Francisco and Manhattan. That's where intelligent people live, by the way.

The problem with control freaks is that they are never satisfied. Here he is, more money than God, and he wants to own public forums and make sure that the only ideas we hear about are all PROGRESSIVE in nature. In a just world, he aught to be shot, but heavens note that I didn't say that! Conservatives aren't that kind of revolutionary. But, the rule of law is being used as a hammer on our collective heads.

For sure, if this asshole gets his way....WEEZE FUKED!

LB

oops! https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/11/16/wapos-editorial-board-its-time-to-end-election-protections-for-rural-america-n2580194

[ November 17, 2020, 09:40 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31478 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted November 20, 2020 02:09 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
We will "Bury you from within."

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 641 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters