The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » They never sleep!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: They never sleep!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 02, 2020 02:01 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I have admitted it several times; I am a single issue voter. Everything always falls into place. I ask a single question: where do you stand on the Second Amendment? When I get a response that I agree with, it's amazing! All the other issues that I care about fall right in line after this basic question of freedom. People might say it's a shallow attitude but it isn't. It's shorthand for every single political question on the horizon. It all boils down to respect for the Second Amendment!

It's a perfect philosophy for government, it answers all political questions. Do you believe in the legitimacy and freedom of the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution? ....Or, don't you?

If you him and ha around, and bring up reasonable, responsible restrictions, then you are in favor of curbing freedom and you want to (in fact) take away our basic freedom that the Bill of Rights says: shall not be infringed. There's no wiggle room, it's a yes or no question.

Good hunting. El Bee

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/biden-makes-his-last-appeal-to-gun-grabbers/

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31473 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters