The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » Origins of the Liberal takeover

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Origins of the Liberal takeover
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted March 07, 2020 07:27 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
This is history. Very illuminating stuff.

https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/roots-partisan-divide/

[ March 07, 2020, 08:40 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 07, 2020 08:39 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I hope you guys stared reading the above article and recognized yourself being fucked over! It’s part of Trump’s effort to “drain the swamp.”

As is stated, these Progressives and Liberals and the “deep state” have been writing their own ticket for 50 friggin’ years and the people suffering because of it is exactly YOU AND ME! Straight white males have been getting shafted for 50 years and everybody is celebrating!

I don’t know what can be done about it at this point but at least your vague suspicions are validated. You are being fucked and every invented minority the Left can think of is getting ahead by stepping on your throat.

Kinda gives you those warm fuzzies, donut?

Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters