The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » Leaving the Left-it's a start!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Leaving the Left-it's a start!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted February 28, 2020 03:32 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
No comment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=167&v=mzYHBPTfXCI&feature=emb_logo

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31473 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 28, 2020 05:29 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
El Bee;
I was able to watch about two minutes of that video.
I came to the conclusion that you have too much time on your hands.
So ................ here's what to do;
Go steal some Bernie Sanders yard signs and go set up in the park or at the mall or your local Wally World. Start making the most outlandish statements you can think of. Mandatory Re-Education Camps for Republicans, Free weed for all, Open borders with San Diego the new Capital of Mexico, ...... you get the idea.
Totally over the top and I'll wager good coin that somebody will agree with you.
Speaking of which, be sure to put out a donation bucket and let Sanders Supporters buy you lunch.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 28, 2020 06:59 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yeah? MY fuking dog wapped me in the head when I bent over and she knocked the damned lens out of my glasses! As if I don't have enough to do, screening these videos, and with no fuking gratitude whatsoever! And, since this is Friday, I can't get down to the eyeglass people until Monday. What about the coronavirus response? Your Democrats finally have an issue with which to crucify Trump. They want to be in charge of the problem and all they have to do is win an election and they will get their wish. Remember, you have an option, don't click on this shit. My closest Walmart's not an all nighter. But, how much do you think I could rake in? You sure know how to hurt a fella's feelings! <snif, snif>

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 28, 2020 07:32 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
If you wave your arms a lot .......... you should make enough to underwrite a modest safari ..... somewhere or at least have a decent lunch.

Talking point;
Corona virus. Corona is Spanish for Crown. How do you get a Spanish virus in China ?????
Trump is a racist and this virus was engineered in China to target people of color crossing our borders.

At the very least, you could make more than those goofy solar panels bring in.

[Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 28, 2020 07:40 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Don't know how it is at your local Wally World but the one in Safford has a very good eye Dr.
The lab that Wally World sends your Rx to, on the other hand, sucks.
I go to the local Wally World Eye Dr. and then take the Rx. to Lenscrafters in Tucson. A bit more spendy but let's face it ............. WITHOUT YOUR EYES, YOU'RE BLIND !!!!!!! [Eek!]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted February 29, 2020 08:01 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I have found out, to my surprise, that Walmart isn't always the cheapest game in town! Who knew?

For instance, I have been examined and bought lenses and the frames from Kaiser who generously give me $350 of credit every two years. But then when you apply $350 to a $600+ pair of glasses, It's still expensive. Then, this last time, I went to Walmart and first of all, you don't get that free eye exam, but their lenses are not any cheaper than Kaiser and not as trendy, either.

So, I went to Costco and bought 3 pair, one being aviator sunglasses. But, I'm now wearing the second pair which is one that I had them put the new prescription in an expensive pair of Titanium frames I already had. But, those 3 sets cost me about as much as 2 would have at either Kaiser or Walmart, and after spending an hour browsing Walmart, I didn't see anything I liked or anything else about the operation.

Costco is damned hard to beat, EXCEPT commodities and it gripes me to buy 12 mangoes, or 12 cans of corn, or 3 bottles of shampoo, etc. And, they actually say that they do not make any profit on merchandise, at all? Hard to believe, but they say the annual membership is their sole source of profit. I always had the Executive Membership until just last year when the rate went to I think it's $110? Being single, I just don't buy enough, except gas and my refund is usually about $40 or so. So, I went with the regular membership last year and the guy handed me $55 cash since it had been an automatic renewal. This year, my refund was $47 and I just cashed it last week, so they aren't making much on me. Also, by the way, you never have to worry about gas at Costco, it will always be the cheapest you can find, without looking and you get 2 or 3% cash back. However, the lines at the pumps are a pain in the ass. Also, returns are pain free; don't worry about a receipt, they know what you bought. I used to call Costco the $300 store, when I shopped with my wife. I still spend too much but not like that.

Good hunting. El Bee

[ February 29, 2020, 08:02 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters