The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » I'm getting so sick of the unbalanced TV Media!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm getting so sick of the unbalanced TV Media!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 13 posted February 03, 2020 06:37 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Watching the video clip with this article pissed me off. Wouldn't you think that somebody, on some network would wake up and think about how unfair their coverage is concerningTrump? These people are issued a license to broadcast on the public airwaves. They are not supposed to be 100% negative concerning the president's impeachment trial. You would think, at some point, they would come to their senses and start reporting fairly.

Just think about all the protection afforded the infamous WHISTLEBLOWER. You can't breathe a word about his identity. Boy, they are bending over backwards to be fair and impartial to this backstabbing traitor! So, they know how to be fair to somebody that half the country wants to string up on a lamp post.

But, this link proves that every single network has been supportive of the impeachment managers and they get twice as much positive airtime, while the president's team is reported negatively 95% of the time and he gets a third of the coverage. Wouldn't some fair minded person and at least ONE network realize that they are doing the electronic equivalent of boiling Trump in a pot of oil?

Have none of those bastards ever heard of fair reporting and a fair trial? Well, of course not.The Media is scandalously Liberal and Liberals have a mental illness and can't see things fairly because all they do is HATE!

Good hunting. El Bee

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2020/01/29/evening-news-spin-100-negative-trump-defense-95-positive-dems

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31473 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters