The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » Iowa; My Prediction

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Iowa; My Prediction
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2020 05:57 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
My prediction for the winner of the Iowa Democratic Caucuses.

DONALD TRUMP.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7488 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2020 08:02 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You have a future as an analyst, probably CNN? Or, you could fill in on FOX for either Diamond or Silk, whichever one called in sick. Can you do: "Uh huh", "that's right", etc.?

This could be the start of something big! Yuge, even!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31276 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2020 09:58 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Probably not CNN.
I've heard that they have a pre-employment test where they put a baby bunny rabbit under one's chin and have you say 'President Donald Trump'. If enough venom comes out of your mouth, drips down your chin and kills the bunny ................ YOU'RE HIRED !!!!!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7488 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted February 03, 2020 10:11 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank God for Donald J Trump!

If, for no other reason than: NO President Hillary!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 04, 2020 08:06 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
The Democrats can't even run State Level Caucuses and they want to run the country ?????

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

Mayhap Russian interference ??

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 07, 2020 05:40 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I see where Pelosi claims to pray for President Trump.
I believe her.
I also believe that when she prays it involves a Pentagram and black candles.
The woman is evil and has an evil heart.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 07, 2020 07:53 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think it's even that complicated. She's fuking stupid!

edit: oh, have you noticed how much the bitch spends on airplanes every week flying to California from Wash? She refuses to fly the executive jet that comes with the job of speaker because it has to land and refuel. Instead, she takes a full size 727 that can hold 250 people and flies nonstop. Every hour wasted on the ground in flyover country must be avoided.

[ February 07, 2020, 07:59 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 07, 2020 12:18 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
That's not stupid .............that's arrogant and to a degree that only a Democrat that knows what's best for the little people can be without the least feeling of guilt or hypocrisy.
You think that she'd lose any sleep over putting a carbon tax on our trucks while on her way to that plane ????

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2020 06:31 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Since I'm still gloating over nailing my Iowa prediction, I'll give New Hampshire a shot.

The three Front Runners are all pretty under-whelming. I'm expecting one or two of the 'second tier' choices to do well as a vote for none of the above, Biden, Sanders or Warren.

This is gonna be fun. [Razz]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2020 07:31 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm thinking Bloomberg has a pretty good shot. You know, the man behind, STOP AND FRISK, and outlawing 24 oz. sodas?

Good hunting. El Bee

PS Look, I hate to keep bringing it up....but Liberals are insane! It's a MENTAL ILLNESS!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2020 07:54 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Was it P.T. Barnum or W.C. Fields that said "There's a sucker born every minute" ???
'splains a lot.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2020 10:00 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I think it was one of them? Who's in charge of fact checking, this month? Dandy Dave, get on it! Where the hell is Q hiding lately?

Good hunting! Anybody?
El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters