The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » Forget the masks, wash your hands, people!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Forget the masks, wash your hands, people!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted February 01, 2020 09:52 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://amgreatness.com/2020/01/30/does-the-coronavirus-outbreak-tell-us-that-china-is-bad-or-evil/

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 01, 2020 03:01 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
What I should have explained is that the World Health Org. has issued some stuff and one thing that came out is that Wuhan is a city of 11 million, totally shut down. Fact #2, Chinese generally use what is called a "squat toilet" which might be tough on those with arthritis. But fact#3 is that they determined that the Coronavirus can be transmitted via fecal mater. Fact #4, the United States is unique in the fact that we use "toilet tissue" and increasingly, so called "butt wipes".

Other places, I am told, they use a container of questionable water and flush their butt, and wipe it with their fingers. Then, maybe blow dry or wipe their hands on their pants.

All of this can explain how China is the source of major outbreaks, various illnesses like SARS, and Hong Kong Flu etc.

And, as we have been aware for quite some time, asians, in general run around with those little masks when they have a cold, supposed to protect others from catching their exhaled breath.

India has nothing to be proud of. That country has what's called open deification. This is just like San Francisco, crapping on the sidewalks, but in India, they aren't particular.

I remember years ago, in Germany, they would have turn off places on the Autobahn, where you could get gas and snacks but no toilet facilities. As you walked out in the bushes, you would be wise to watch your step! Now, GI's would just piss against the wheel of their vehicle and the Germans would honk and wave and we would "wave" back.

Anyway, we are likely to be hearing a lot more about CORONAVIRUS and it's already mutated several times. It could easily be as bad as the 1918 Flu that killed millions of people. Even with modern medicine, we have people that use a squat toilet, then get on an airplane and land in Los Angeles 10 hours later.

Think epidemic. Be careful....and don't be shaking hands with Asians.

I did that yesterday! No shit! Of course, he was an Oncologist with good english. I had 16 X-Rays and at least 16 different blood tests. He will call me in 2 weeks, but I do not have cancer. Hopefully, he will tell me what I DO have.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2020 11:37 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
China is more backwards than anybody could imagine. Something about the Asian interest in consuming exotic (icky) food has to contribute to germs, etc. Just the idea of "Bat Soup" with the chief ingredient spread eagled on the front of the bowl certainly sounds delish!

Here's an article about unsafe water in a city of 11 million that is just amazing. Damn, these people need a revolution! But the Bosses know what happened to the Soviets in 1989 and intend to hang on to power.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/02/wuhan_revisited.html

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters