The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » Do you know why.........

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do you know why.........
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 05, 2019 02:31 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Do you know why President Trump doesn't wear glasses ??????
Answer; Because he's got 20/20 !!!!!!

BwaaaaHaaaaaaHaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7511 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted October 06, 2019 05:49 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I hate to say it, but of the 20 something volunteers on the Democrat side, I don't see any presidential "timber" as they call it? You might say that Trump himself was an unlikely candidate and I can't disagree but at this point, he is a known quantity.

What is the problem? These assholes know it won't happen. There aren't 2/3s vote in the Senate so why waste everybody's time? Besides, what's the charge? Everybody knows that Biden is crooked, why not suggest that he be looked into? Just because he is a potential opponent is no reason to ignore his dealings.

And, another thing. Boy am I disgusted with a few people, like Anthony Scaramuchi, and Jonah Goldberg, and especially Romney! Stabbing Trump in the back is very unhelpful.

Imagine the BITCH getting back into the game. Wow! She must have the biggest ego ever. She calls him illegitimate, never mind that she ultimately paid for that opposition research. It's like they say, Democrats always accuse others of what they are guilty of. She has a ways to go to get down to her fighting weight, I have heard? What an evil bitch!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31334 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 06, 2019 06:32 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
"Democrats always accuse others of what they are guilty of."

That does seem to be several chapters in the Democrat's playbook.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7511 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters