The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » China Bastards have ruined America with help from greedy business

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: China Bastards have ruined America with help from greedy business
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 03, 2019 09:16 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
This article points out something that has been obvious to me for many years. China is crooked. China steals intellectual property with no repercussions. China is bent on world domination and our greedy class has helped in every way they could, at the expense of the American working man.

The way it is, we don't manufacture anything, any more. Our factories have been idle for decades. Our military buys electronic components from China and they never suspected that those assholes would insert Trojan Horse devices in our most critical defense hardware. As I understand it, nowhere in America do they make a TV or any kind of radio, including the most sophisticated communication devices used by the military. That's criminally stupid to trust those bastards to play straight with us.

Anyway, read this article and understand why Trump is pressuring China to get honest. It might be too late to squirm out of their grasp, don't know, but we should at least understand who they are and what they are doing and take precautions.
El Bee

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/victor-davis-hanson-china-woke-america

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters