The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » here it is, all figured out for ya!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: here it is, all figured out for ya!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted July 04, 2019 08:37 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/07/the_lefts_endgame_is_not_chaos_its_worse.html

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted July 05, 2019 03:29 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like the truth. Globalism and the New World Order. Remember that NWO we used to joke about? It is real and far from a joke.
And treason is just what the Clinton's and Obama's and the far left are all about. Just hope Trump get's them exposed for what they really are and about.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted July 05, 2019 03:33 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Forgot to mention that treason is a capital offense and there are many politicians that fall under that umbrella. Line them up and don't blindfold them when they, rightfully, are executed.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 05, 2019 07:54 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That's a radical idea, Walt. But, I like it. And, I firmly believe this: Hillary should be the first one stood against the wall! That bitch is still causing trouble. George Soros should be next in line. These people are actually subversive, worse than spies. EVIL !

Liberals are dangerous. Their ideas are plain crazy!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
MI VHNTR
I'm not shaving 'til Obama's gone!
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted July 05, 2019 06:08 PM      Profile for MI VHNTR   Email MI VHNTR         Edit/Delete Post 
As I've said before, I wonder why Israel hasn't taken soros out for his actions during WW II.

--------------------
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon

Posts: 394 | From: MI | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters