The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » send this to your Lefty friends

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: send this to your Lefty friends
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 02, 2019 04:55 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2019/05/02/be-a-rooftop-korean-n2545651

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted May 02, 2019 05:29 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Well said

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 02, 2019 06:37 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Very well said !!!!
I lived a few miles north of the riots in the Valley of San Fernando. Everything in that article is spot on. Period.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 03, 2019 07:59 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The reason why this is pertinent, is because the Lunatic Fringe, (Liberals) always tells us that they don't want to take away our deer rifles, and by the way, if you "had" a 30 round magazine, you would shoot that deer 30 times and make a big mess. In other words, confuse and obscure the actual reasons for why we need the Second Amendment. It's because sometimes, desperate times call for desperate measures and we would find ourselves sucking if limited to an "AR" that has been rendered virtually inoperable by making the magazine unremovable. You know, reloading it one at a time through the open bolt port?

No, if we ever have to defend ourselves from the Antifada or a gang of college professors, we would appreciate more firepower. But they continue to lie by telling us that we don't need more than 10 rounds for target shooting. Imagine how stupid, allowing those people that don't know shit about guns to tell us what we need and don't need? Ha Ha!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters