The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Attention: All Hunting DVD Makers (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Attention: All Hunting DVD Makers
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted April 14, 2010 08:04 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
every coyote I shoot is s thrill
Excellent! That is the point I was trying to make [Smile]
I've been a lucky pup so far to share stands with some great hunters in my travels. Being that I'm hunting alone 99% of the time here at home, I relish the comradarie of my "out west" hunting trips. Being able to share in a successful stand is the icing on the cake and surely worthy of some rejoicing, IMHO...

So to relate that back to the original topic of hunting videos: IF the video can capture a glimspe of that genuine excitement and fellowship of friends on stand, then that is what I enjoy seeing the most...

Oh, and I also like to know what the guys are shooting, chambering & bullet-wise. Allows for a good study of how each perform regarding shot distances & angles...

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
TundraWookie
Knows what it's all about
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted April 14, 2010 08:39 AM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
I agree knockemdown, it would be good to have more information about rifles and chamberings that the guys are using. I'd also really like to see a "pelt damage" clip if the guys are ever saving the hides. I don't mean a clip where they zoom into the bloody entry/exit holes, I'm talking about after skinning, a quick clip of what size holes the shooter's bullet left on the hide.
Posts: 857 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters