The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Calls and Gear forum   » Anyone use a backpack? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Anyone use a backpack?
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 20, 2013 09:35 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I have the same problem with `hunters` on quads that think the 'No Motorized Vehicles' sign applies to everybody but them.
[Mad]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 21, 2013 09:08 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
And I have had trouble with dirt bikes out in the high desert.

About a month ago, hunting around Quartzsite, we were frequently bothered by tourists on 4 bys with those little orange pennants on an aerial, complete with crash helmets. Probably ran into at least two dozen, scattered throughout the day. Wish they would stay out of my calling areas.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 21, 2013 09:15 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Try calling on the Quartsite golf course. (The greens are too fast to play on anyway.)

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters